Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion DO YOU THINK THE INCEL MOVEMENT IS GOING TO BECOME A POLITICAL MOVEMENT AND PERHAPS MAINSTREAM RATHER THAN BEING A FRINGE?

VOTE

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
B

biomarxist

Recruit
★★★
Vote and justify. You can't change your vote so think before you choose.

No lieutenant glowing I don't think so

I always thought we were the outliers

Men will have to stop simping, first.

I think that there would need to be some kind of leader that could organize people and properly convey whatever standpoints you think the political movement would have. The only issue with that would be that the leader would eventually gain status which will attract female groupies that would want to have sex with him for clout. This would divorce him from the original standpoints.

We were subhumans, we are subhumans and we'll stay subhumans

We'll be always bottom of social hierarchy

The percentage of incel men WILL only rise and rise more hence my vote for 'Yes'
This will lead to misogynistic opinions and blackpill-esque knowledge becoming very common

Perhaps in 10 years, when the number of incels grows to 51%, there may be some kind of political movement. But so far there are too many betabuxers and blue pills.

never, there's no cohesion and people have different views on certain topics

never, there's no cohesion and people have different views on certain topics
but inequal access to reproduction is something almost every man can relate to agree upon

Last edited:
No men will cope and adapt to the new status quo. If men can only have cybersex with VR googles and a blowjob machine, they will make do.

There is no such thing an incel activism, and even if there was, humankind's strong preference for the female human will mean that no enforcement of monogamy or restrictions on women's sexuality will be employed.

This political movement would be a movement against innate reproductive biology, that is to say it would be futile.

JoinedJul 14, 2022Posts183, Shalom and no I don't officER

This political movement would be a movement against innate reproductive biology, that is to say it would be futile.
then how did we eliminate rape, something so innate to male biology & nature as a whole? Call me a coper, but if men have the will & conviction to bring change, they bloody well can.

happy birthday

Absolutely not, we are the absolute subhuman dregs of humanity, most people are thankfully not us.

JoinedJul 14, 2022Posts183, Shalom and no I don't officER
I could've created a new account and started posting these kinds of stuff to avoid suspicion, yet I didn't. Calling a newfag to be a glowie is just retarded. You know, only closet homosexuals accuse other men of being homos & are very eager in doing that from time to time.
It's almost as if undercover glowies in this site don't want incels to have any hopes whatsoever so as to keep them demoralized and prevent them from taking tangible action against the gynocracy.

then how did we eliminate rape, something so innate to male biology & nature as a whole? Call me a coper, but if men have the will & conviction to bring change, they bloody well can.
Rape still happens, probably at a similar rate as it always has. The men who were going to rape, like the men who were going to murder were not going to be stopped by laws. This is why when Eliot Roger is used to represent incels you face palm, because that guy was a psycho and I think was bound to commit an atrocity anyway, he just happened to browse the same forums as incels.

It's just never going to happen. Your life and my life are going to be the same old same old everyday. This exact thread has been written multiple times in years past by other users. Nothing ever happens or will ever happen.

What even would be the goal? You can't take women's rights away, their smartphones away, their money away, their welfare. This forum and the subreddits before it are the absolute zenith of anything that could be classed as incel activism.

Rape still happens, probably at a similar rate as it always has. The men who were going to rape, like the men who were going to murder were not going to be stopped by laws. This is why when Eliot Roger is used to represent incels you face palm, because that guy was a psycho and I think was bound to commit an atrocity anyway, he just happened to browse the same forums as incels.

It's just never going to happen. Your life and my life are going to be the same old same old everyday. This exact thread has been written multiple times in years past by other users. Nothing ever happens or will ever happen.

What even would be the goal? You can't take women's rights away, their smartphones away, their money away, their welfare. This forum and the subreddits before it are the absolute zenith of anything that could be classed as incel activism.
Nah, the rate of rape was still far far higher before capital punishment for rapists became a thing.