Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think the happiness weed gives you is the same happiness sex havers experience on a daily basis?

Do you think the happiness weed gives you is the same happiness sex havers experience?

• Total voters
BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
When those sex havers are sober

@opioidcel told me the same. That fapping on weed feels extremely good. Never tried it myself though.

@opioidcel told me the same. That fapping on weed feels extremely good. Never tried it myself though.
I used my electronic masturbator while high and it hits hard af :shock:

Idk, weed makes me think more (to the point of paranoia) while I think sex would give more power to your id instead.

No, by a huge margin. Fapping while high feels good but weed doesn't kill that feeling of loneliness. In my experience it actually amplifies it

Maybe if you were a daily coke user, or popped a xan every other day.

I don't think so the number 1 goal of a man is to reproduce it would make sense if sex felt better than anything

Good weed feels better

Bro it does feel great.
but weed doesn't kill that feeling of loneliness. In my experience it actually amplifies it
Agreed, especially if you're someone who likes to think heavily about stuff.

There's no weed