Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think the elite has uncommonly known ways of ensuring their sons to grow up strong and healthy?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I think a big problem for many boys is the fact that most normie parents are more or less indifferent towards having their son grow up as masculine as possible.

They are probably blackpilled
and genetically superior simultaneously

They are probably blackpilled
and genetically superior simultaneously
Not probably, it's definitely.
They're the ones creating and accelerating all the degeneracy, how would they not know about the blackpill
I think a big problem for many boys is the fact that most normie parents are more or less indifferent towards having their son grow up as masculine as possible.
Especially single mothers, they're a big cause of inceldom

Not probably, it's definitely.
They're the ones creating and accelerating all the degeneracy, how would they not know about the blackpill
I'm not talking of the tiny group at the top of the world ru[UWSL]nning things but more like the top 2% of the general population.[/UWSL]

I'm not talking of the tiny group at the top of the world ru[UWSL]nning things but more like the top 2% of the general population.[/UWSL]
I mean technically they care about their kids and how they raise them and choose the best diets and other stuff for them to be masculine etc
Most of the parents of incels here wouldn't care if their kids died.

I mean technically they care about their kids and how they raise them and choose the best diets and other stuff for them to be masculine etc
Most of the parents of incels here wouldn't care if their kids died.
Probably so :feelskek:

Doubt it from looking at them.

I don't know. Let me ask @PPEcel here

i mean yeah they have ways but its just the basic shit that most parents cbf to do like actively trying to make them good at sport, dressing them well, forcing them to make friends with normie+ etc
+instilling dark triad

Yes: they ensure girlfriends and wives for them.

I don't know. Let me ask @PPEcel here
literally just by being able to afford decent food, living in neighbourhoods where green spaces are prevalent and crime rates are low, and good healthcare already gives upper-middle-class kids a huge edge over poorfags as far as life expectancy goes

these are not uncommonly known

i actually think it's irresponsible for poorfags to breed like 3, 5, 10 kids knowing that they'll be reliant on the state to meet their bare minimum needs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back