Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you think the Carmen Sandiego remake is good?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
I was expecting it to be feminism-on-excess trash but I finally got a chance to watch it and it has pretty decent drama in it's fight scenes. I like how they actually have her get the shit beaten out of her occasionally, because how can I empathize with a foid unless I see her suffer? That's exactly how Sakura won me over in the Chuunin Exams.

even if it takes a landwhale of a foid to accomplish it, it's a great way to end the 1st season

Doesn't hurt that it's a Texan white woman beating the shit out of a Latina using brute-force.

Carmen shows interesting tactics in the battle (distraction, etc) but ultimately there's too much of a size difference to overcome here.

Carmen shouldn't be an invincible Mary Sue and that's why it's good to give her a foil and a challenge to surpass.

I was expecting it to be feminism-on-excess trash but I finally got a chance to watch it and it has pretty decent drama in it's fight scenes. I like how they actually have her get the shit beaten out of her occasionally, because how can I empathize with a foid unless I see her suffer? That's exactly how Sakura won me over in the Chuunin Exams.

View attachment 716042

even if it takes a landwhale of a foid to accomplish it, it's a great way to end the 1st season

View attachment 716043

Doesn't hurt that it's a Texan white woman beating the shit out of a Latina using brute-force.

Carmen shows interesting tactics in the battle (distraction, etc) but ultimately there's too much of a size difference to overcome here.

Carmen shouldn't be an invincible Mary Sue and that's why it's good to give her a foil and a challenge to surpass.
I didn’t even know it’s a show. I played her video games and read her spy type books when I was younger.