Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think the AOC will be raised to 25

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Many say that pedophilia is being normalized, but I don't see it. Normies will blow a gasket if a 25 year old man dates a 18 year old foid, let alone a 25 year old dating an 8 year old. With age cuckery being so strong, I can't fathom normies being ok with legit pedophilia.

With age cuckery being so strong, do you think the AOC will eventually be pushed to 25? Will there come a time where a 30 year old man finding a 24 year old foid attractive be considered a pedophile? Will a 30 year old man trying to meet a 24 year old "child" be hunted by vigilantes?

God I hope so. It would cuck so many normies and sex havers

The jails and prisons are full already. There simply isn't enough manpower or resources to enforce it.

No jfl. Most normies are stupid and think the AoC is 18 everywhere when its usually 16 and varies quite a bit. So if the AoC is already lower than 18, why would they raise it past 18? They're not just gonna go from under to over 18 in one shot. They would have to at first raise it to 18, and then after that raise it even more. Plus people will think its ridiculous to throw a 26 year old in jail for sleeping with a 20 year old.

It won't go to 25 or even 21.

Last edited:
I would not be surprised at this point if it happens.

What seems to have happened,at least from my area, Is that it’s less the age and more the age gap. Anything more than 3 years apart seems to be thought of as pedo. However, age cuckery is everywhere, and foids in there 20s are treated like children, so yes, I wouldn’t be surprised.

For straight men the AOC will be raised to 25. For faggots AOC will be eliminated so they can groom and molest children

Many say that pedophilia is being normalized, but I don't see it. Normies will blow a gasket if a 25 year old man dates a 18 year old foid, let alone a 25 year old dating an 8 year old. With age cuckery being so strong, I can't fathom normies being ok with legit pedophilia.

With age cuckery being so strong, do you think the AOC will eventually be pushed to 25? Will there come a time where a 30 year old man finding a 24 year old foid attractive be considered a pedophile? Will a 30 year old man trying to meet a 24 year old "child" be hunted by vigilantes?
Honestly this is normie problems.

We aren't even in the dating pool for something like this to even matter to us.

What seems to have happened,at least from my area, Is that it’s less the age and more the age gap. Anything more than 3 years apart seems to be thought of as pedo. However, age cuckery is everywhere, and foids in there 20s are treated like children, so yes, I wouldn’t be surprised.
Rich older men will still get what they want.

Stupid age of consent laws will just chase them out of the country as far as dating is concerned :feelskek:

Socially it’s already 21

It won't change anything for me so idc

If a 30 year old man is dating a 20 year old girl, normies will say he is a pedo and taking advantage of her. In 10 years, if they are still together and she is 30 and he is 40, then they will be perfectly fine with it.

So college sluts won't be able to have sex with slightly older Chads? No way.

I could see one day having difference-of-age laws though. E.g. Having sex with someone under 25 while being more than 10 years older = illegal. They already have laws in some places (not most) where if you have some authority/responsibility over someone you can't legally have sex with them even if they are over 18 - e.g. corrections officers for prisoners, therapists for patients, teachers/coaches for students, etc. They could expand this by saying those more than 10 years older have a similar power imbalance.

I assume older foids would love this. Chads their age won't be able to go much lower and will settle for them.
That seems more likely. It will be illegal for a 30 year old Chad to bang a 19 year old foid and he will be considered a pedo

I could see it raised to 21 here in cucknada and other cucked countries like Germany

So college sluts won't be able to have sex with slightly older Chads? No way.

I could see one day having difference-of-age laws though. E.g. Having sex with someone under 25 while being more than 10 years older = illegal. They already have laws in some places (not most) where if you have some authority/responsibility over someone you can't legally have sex with them even if they are over 18 - e.g. corrections officers for prisoners, therapists for patients, teachers/coaches for students, etc. They could expand this by saying those more than 10 years older have a similar power imbalance.
I assume older foids would love this. Chads their age won't be able to go much lower and will settle for them.
Men who have options and can date younger holes will never settle for an agematched foid.

No matter how many stupid rules soys want to impose, men who can get away with it will continue to do what they want.

For straight man only. Literally all politicians bend to demands of foids because they know that these are dumb emotional creatures who can be easily swayed by opposition over stupid promises.

Eventually roasties will demand raising AOC to 25 or higher because it benifits them by forbidding Chads from going after young prime girls. And as i said in first paragraph, no government will dare go against a foid's demands.

However pedophilia will be allowed for globohomo judging by current trends.

ban sex and lets go extinct:feelsLSD:
Will the animals be the observers, then? (I have a theory that if there are no observers, the universe may cease to exist because it's quantum state is changed through observation)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back