Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think that there is an afterlife?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41572
  • Start date
Deleted member 41572

Deleted member 41572

Banned
-
i am agnostic now after being atheist all my life i never believed in religions what is your opinon? Is religions a cope?or it is the truth?

I believe in afterlife so bullies and women get burned in hell for eternity or in reincarnation so i may get a better life. This is only way to make justice because this unfair life doesn't make any sense.

Hinducel here...belief in reincarnation comes natural to me through ancestors, i just cant rewire it even if i am don't believe in God. Thoughts like " i will do this in my next rebirth" are very natural to me.. it may sound illogical to big brains but dats how i was bought up

Hopefully not; this life‘s enough for me.

In 10 years time I‘ll probably be past my first suicide attempt. :feelsautistic:

i have seen paradise and it was beautiful. no redditors or jews there

I believe in afterlife so bullies and women get burned in hell for eternity or in reincarnation so i may get a better life. This is only way to make justice because this unfair life doesn't make any sense.
I wish i can agree with you

Hinducel here...belief in reincarnation comes natural to me through ancestors, i just cant rewire it even if i am don't believe in God. Thoughts like " i will do this in my next rebirth" are very natural to me.. it may sound illogical to big brains but dats how i was bought up
If that what prevents you from ropping so it is good

I think when you die, there is nothing. You are simply void of all consciousness and don't even know it. I imagine it feels like a release.
I think the same but you can’t prove it you are like the thiest who says that there is a god this is made me now agnostic :blackpill: