Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think that there are too many migrants in your country?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
The problem are not the migrants.

The problem are the hundreds of thousand of clandestine pretending to be asylum seekers.

Funny to see that the vast majority of them are male, well fed, in their 20ties

and all of them with a mobile phone.

Resulting in terrorists attacks in Nice, Paris, Turku, Berlin, Stockholm, Barcelona, Manchester, Munich, London, Glasgow, Milan and the other that media are always covering up

Come on Europeans. Wake up.

And you forgot the everyday rapist, drug dealer, drug mule, human traffickers, murderers and other dangerous criminals.

The problem are the hundreds of thousand of clandestine pretending to be asylum seekers.

Resulting in terrorists attacks in Nice, Paris, Turku, Berlin, Stockholm, Barcelona, Manchester, Munich, London, Glasgow, Milan and the other that media are always covering up

And you forgot the everyday rapist, drug dealer, drug mule, human traffickers, murderers and other dangerous criminals.
Too many, And most of them bullied me when i was a young kid

They are not there because just fate, they are there because the system wants to keep their violent goons go free on your kin to keep you in check
Typical 'release the wolves' drama

Germany. I don't need to say more

honestly guys. these migrants take more from the system than they put in.

If you count torks (they speak another language so they are not Iranian), then yes, far too many.

Even one "migrant" is too many. WTF is the point of having a military if they won't protect the borders of your country from foreign invaders? If this shit happened 100 years ago, a nation would have put the military on the border and shot these fuckers on sight.

Even one "migrant" is too many. WTF is the point of having a military if they won't protect the borders of your country from foreign invaders? If this shit happened 100 years ago, a nation would have put the military on the border and shot these fuckers on sight.
Yeah it’s so Cuvier nowadays

Australia used to be a white ethnostate.

Stop the wars? Stop the resource theft? To stop immigration.

Germany. I don't need to say more
Hallo, als ein ethnischer Kanake, der in Deutschland lebt, ich entschuldige mich. Ich wünschte, ich wäre Deutscher. Ich wünschte, ich wäre kein Untermensch.

yes they need to be deported

I can't get behind the normie idea that immigrants aren't the worst thing to happen to a country. immigrants bring no gain for anyone except HUGE companies

I can't get behind the normie idea that immigrants aren't the worst thing to happen to a country. immigrants bring no gain for anyone except HUGE companies
My dad immigrated to usa from indnia years agio and even i am saying no immragtion. the iocuntry is full af and i dint wi=ant it ti be filled with beaners or niggers ruining it more. Africna migratiuon is rising and curyies too

1280px-United_States_homicide_victimization_rates_by_race_1980_2008.svg.png

4 countries ruined through immigration. these are undeniable facts, how can normies just ignore them?

At this point I don’t really care ngl tbh

Yes I see too many niggers n sand niggers western Europe is doomed

Hallo, als ein ethnischer Kanake, der in Deutschland lebt, ich entschuldige mich. Ich wünschte, ich wäre Deutscher. Ich wünschte, ich wäre kein Untermensch.
Solange man sich integriert und nicht alle 2 Tage das Gesetz bricht ist das ja okay, aber die meisten können kein Deutsch und sind wohl genetisch dazu veranlagt, Straftaten zu begehen.

Gibt aber auch welche, die sich top integriert haben z.B. Hektor Panzer. Ist aber leider die Ausnahme

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back