Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you think that Scooby-Doo evER had sex with Daphne?

Do you think that Scooby-Doo evER had sex with Daphne?

• Yes, of course Scooby-Doo fucked that toilet, a young whore like hER would jump on a dog’s bone.

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No, Scooby-Doo nevER had sex with Daphne.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of copERs will invade this thread, they don’t want to believe Daphne is dogpilled.

Fred has a micropenis and Shaggy is a cuck in the latest iteration. That leaves Scooby as the only remaining viable candidate for a female by elimination.

I actually nevER liked “Scooby-Doo”, the sexual tension among the membERs of the group was too distracting. Fred wanted Daphne and Daphne wanted Scooby-Doo.

Shaggy was asexual, I always hated his charactER for seeming so weak compared to chad Fred. Shaggy was funny, but all the cannabis smoking was his way of coping with being a beta to Fred.

This daphine foid is too hot to be in kids anime...imagine 11 y/0 kids suddenly get urge to fap

This daphine foid is too hot to be in kids anime...imagine 11 y/0 kids suddenly get urge to fap
PFP relevant. That's the inside of the Mystery Machine.

Screenshot 2024 05 30 at 94030PM

previous I didnt take dogpill seriously...though it was innocent like cuddling babies or girls kissing after getting drunk....but seems like its quite common place

Subhuman Velma (of course she is chad-only) - Shaggy would rathER investigate clues with a fucking dog than pair with her librarian-looking-ass.

My parents bought me a Shaggy t-shirt and laughed that I looked like him. It must have been visible how depressed I was, because I never saw that shirt again after that.

Daphne was a stacy dog piller

Shaggy was asexual, I always hated his charactER for seeming so weak compared to chad Fred. Shaggy was funny, but all the cannabis smoking was his way of coping with being a beta to Fred.

Oh my gosh - look how short Velma is compared to Daphne. Velma was always the subhuman lesbian freak of the gang.

Fred has a micropenis and Shaggy is a cuck in the latest iteration. That leaves Scooby as the only remaining viable candidate for a female by elimination.
Foids would rather fuck dogs than Sub5s so it all checks out.