Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think that profound ugliness should be considered a disability? [Poll]

Do you think that profound ugliness should be considered a disability?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 97.9%
  • No.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other. (Please specify.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Lets face reality here. Most employers and people in general are biased as hell against ugly or otherwise undesirable people. I've been called in for interviews before, but as soon as they saw how ugly I am they cut the interview short and I never got a call back. I've gotten jobs before where my coworkers just straight up hated working with me. I was never rude or said anything bad to them. They could just tell I am a pathetic ugly incel and talked the boss into getting me "managed out". If you dont know what that is, its where they basically fuck with you so much and make working there so miserable that you are encouraged to quit. And if you don't? They'll find some petty infractions to fire you for.

Because of these difficulties I've never been able to hold down a job more than 8 or so months, that being my longest. I've wound up homeless a handful of times because of this inability to maintain employment.

Why hire an ugly pathetic excuse for a man when there are 80 Chad's and Stacies in the application pile competing for the same job? The answer is they don't.

I dont think people understand that incels aren't just fucked in terms of getting intimacy or relationships, we are fucked when it comes to getting jobs or pretty much anything else in general. So much success in life at least here in modern first world society depends on beauty and looks.

So this begs the question: should ugliness be considered a disability? Should hopelessly ugly people be able to get disability benefits like deaf, crippled, or mentally ill and mentally challenged people get? I personally believe so. What do you guys think?

Video related, Eggy understands the struggle:

Last edited:
Yes, I’d say absolutely.

Of course, most incels/subhumans already have mental disorders as a result of the way society treated them. While I agree with the benifits I don't believe the government of your respected country would be willing to lend money over to a young able to work male for looks alone (they would probably factor in other things such as physical and mental disorders that impair your ability to work)

Yes. Ugliness is an handicap.

Wonder who the :soy: is who voted no.

It already somewhat is with autism.

Of course, most incels/subhumans already have mental disorders as a result of the way society treated them. While I agree with the benifits I don't believe the government of your respected country would be willing to lend money over to a young able to work male for looks alone (they would probably factor in other things such as physical and mental disorders that impair your ability to work)

Honestly bruh, that's what I was thinking. I actually do have some schizoid tendencies and mood swings. But that's not why I've been fired. I get fired and have a hard time finding work because people cringe when they look at my face. I make them uncomfortable and feel like they want to hurl. That's the real reason, but society isn't willing to admit it.

I'm honestly thinking of filing for SSDI/disability benefits under mental illness and really playing it up and acting, to ensure I get it.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of constantly worrying about homelessness. Constantly just being chewed up and spit out by the fucking world.

Incels deserve state benefits like other disabled people but no one wants to discuss it because being ugly is somehow our fault and we're expected to just compensate with our personalities

Honestly bruh, that's what I was thinking. I actually do have some schizoid tendencies and mood swings. But that's not why I've been fired. I get fired and have a hard time finding work because people cringe when they look at my face. I make them uncomfortable and feel like they want to hurl. That's the real reason, but society isn't willing to admit it.

I'm honestly thinking of filing for SSDI/disability benefits under mental illness and really playing it up and acting, to ensure I get it.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of constantly worrying about homelessness. Constantly just being chewed up and spit out by the fucking world.
I already live with disablity benefits, it's not much only like 10k a year but at least I can help my parents pay the bills simply by exsisting. I'm on SSI since I never held a job but since you worked before you most likley qualify for SSDI's. Gl op I hope it works out.

Lets face reality here. Most employers and people in general are biased as hell against ugly or otherwise undesirable people. I've been called in for interviews before, but as soon as they saw how ugly I am they cut the interview short and I never got a call back. I've gotten jobs before where my coworkers just straight up hated working with me. I was never rude or said anything bad to them. They could just tell I am a pathetic ugly incel and talked the boss into getting me "managed out". If you dont know what that is, its where they basically fuck with you so much and make working there so miserable that you are encouraged to quit. And if you don't? They'll find some petty infractions to fire you for.

Because of these difficulties I've never been able to hold down a job more than 8 or so months, that being my longest. I've wound up homeless a handful of times because of this inability to maintain employment.

Why hire an ugly pathetic excuse for a man when there are 80 Chad's and Stacies in the application pile competing for the same job? The answer is they don't.

I dont think people understand that incels aren't just fucked in terms of getting intimacy or relationships, we are fucked when it comes to getting jobs or pretty much anything else in general. So much success in life at least here in modern first world society depends on beauty and looks.

So this begs the question: should ugliness be considered a disability? Should hopelessly ugly people be able to get disability benefits like deaf, crippled, or mentally ill and mentally challenged people get? I personally believe so. What do you guys think?

Video related, Eggy understands the struggle:

Ye either that or depending on your sexual success. For each virgin you deflowered you pay 10k to the truecel foundation.

Incels deserve state benefits like other disabled people but no one wants to discuss it because being ugly is somehow our fault and we're expected to just compensate with our personalities

Yes but I would say handicap instead of disability. Autism.

Yes but I would say handicap instead of disability. Autism.
I would say it's a full on disability tbh, disgusting every person who looks at you is far worse than a handicap when trying to live out life.

I was about to vote no since I have "real" disabilities that ruins my life like not even being able to eat and stuff like that. But then I read what OP wrote and I agree. A prime example of the work thing is in Denmark at the Mc Donalds restaurants there is only good looking girls working there and some handsome guys, if they see a application with either a 8/10 looking person or an 3/10 looking person the halo effect already made up the decision for the employer the second he saw the two so I´d say yes.

I was about to vote no since I have "real" disabilities that ruins my life like not even being able to eat and stuff like that. But then I read what OP wrote and I agree. A prime example of the work thing is in Denmark at the Mc Donalds restaurants there is only good looking girls working there and some handsome guys, if they see a application with either a 8/10 looking person or an 3/10 looking person the halo effect already made up the decision for the employer the second he saw the two so I´d say yes.

I'm not even fucking around. I've done a lot of thinking and I legitimately would sacrifice one of my limbs to be 6 feet tall and look like Ryan Gosling. I would give up my left leg most likely. They make prosthetics these days that are so functional and real looking anyways that it wouldn't matter too much. My life would be infinitely better.

That's how desperate I am.

Having a pajeet face should def be considered one

I'm not even fucking around. I've done a lot of thinking and I legitimately would sacrifice one of my limbs to be 6 feet tall and look like Ryan Gosling. I would give up my left leg most likely. They make prosthetics these days that are so functional and real looking anyways that it wouldn't matter too much. My life would be infinitely better.

That's how desperate I am.
:cryfeels:

Yes it should, because the chances for you to be successful in your work will depend if the other people will like you and the only way for a truly ugly guy to be liked it's to humiliate himself as a jester, making jokes and trying to please normies, if you don't have the skills to be the self humiliating jester in your workplace they will hate you, even if you work really well

I made a post with some texts I found online in my language, I translated them, they are really blakpilled and show how much of a handicap it is for someone that is ugly to be in a good profession