Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think that makeup should be illegal for women?

Do you think that makeup should be illegal for women?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
This poll ask you the question if you would want makeup to be illegal for women or not.You answer with “YES” or “NO”

make up is so evil. MTBs that look like shit use fake up to look like staceylite and then go fuck chad and create incel babies.

Just so there is justice in the sexual market

I like women with makeup, but if they're not going to give me a chance because they think they have a higher SMV than me, then take it off, it's not worth it.

make up is so evil. MTBs that look like shit use fake up to look like staceylite and then go fuck chad and create incel babies.
That would happen even without makeup

makeup should be illegal yes

I don't wanna see 90% ugly women when I go outside though

For single women, yes, because it gives them an unfair leverage in dating. For women in relationships, no, as long as she is loyal and good to her husband. She has a duty to look her best for him

Obviously make-up is disgusting, but given that even outlawing abortion (like in Poland) cannot tame these cunts (as long as contraceptives are available), the issue is irrelevant. What we need is White Sharia Now.