Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think that India will be a super power by 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
this thread will get a lot of angry currycels, but do you think India will be a super power by 2020. it has a growing economy but the country has as giant population, not to mention that their army is a joke.

no, its just meme

Yes bro
126DB67A 5E4C 4CCB B651 5131D68484F8

no 2020 is only a couple months from now lol

2020 is only a few months away, so I don't see their situation changing drastically. India is a sort of super power already, though. I don't know what the cutoff for "superpower" is. But, India will be a more major force in the world in the near future, sure. I don't think that necessarily means a better life for your average joe (average mohandas) there, though.

2020 is only a few months away, so I don't see their situation changing drastically. India is a sort of super power already, though. I don't know what the cutoff for "superpower" is. But, India will be a more major force in the world in the near future, sure. I don't think that necessarily means a better life for your average joe (average mohandas) there, though.
what I would call a superpower is the countries that ranks in the top 5 of the strongest countries. I think India will take France or Israels position in late 2020

what I would call a superpower is the countries that ranks in the top 5 of the strongest countries. I think India will take France or Israels position in late 2020
France is dying tbh

President Modi will make everything better yay!!!!! :feelscurry:

But they still streetshit though...

No they have serious issues with their massive population, they’d have to go through a commie stage like the Russians and Chinese did to catch up, then drop it to prevent economic collapse.

do you think if they immigrate to another country that they will street shit it down
i have seen some curries in Poland and i could read from their eyes that they want to shit on my street but they cant

i have seen some curries in Poland and i could read from their eyes that they want to shit on my street but they cant
they mark their territory with shitting on the street

No. They have some scientific achievements under the belt but I don't think that's enough to make them a superpower. There's too much poverty too.

By Jan 1 2020, India will have the world's strongest army and biggest economy. Street-shitting will be considered the civilized way, and countries without designated shitting streets will be deemed poor and undeveloped.

By Jan 1 2020, India will have the world's strongest army and biggest economy. Street-shitting will be considered the civilized way, and countries without designated shitting streets will be deemed poor and undeveloped.

@angrycurrycel

yes man its a superpower of designated shitting streets

India would be a good country if it wasnt for the fact that it's full of currys

why in Iceland :feelskek:

polish people are cheap labor and go everywhere in Europe but why would they go to iceland
idk, im going to the UK, Iceland well i wouldnt go there unless i can save up like 1k euro per month easily working there

No, you're thinking of the chinese

It will be a superpooper if that counts?

but realistically speaking they are in the sense that they are a big power and relevant enough in the global politics

however, they will never reach China or USA levels of superpower

they have nukes, but they don't have toilets. So no

It will be a superpooper if that counts?

but realistically speaking they are in the sense that they are a big power and relevant enough in the global politics

however, they will never reach China or USA levels of superpower
i am meaning in the sense of a superpower like Russia, a country that has a OP military

with this kind of social structure, they will be never shit

India is pretty powerful and just like China it's bettering itself with slave-like labor. Take that away and their growth will slow down