Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think taking PEDS(performance enhancing drugs) is worth it?

CaesarLegion

CaesarLegion

Greycel
I have been going to the gym for a while and I have been thinking on taking PEDS in order to improve my efficency at beating up simps and foids. do you think its worth it? do you in general think that incels should be taking PEDS so they can get big enough to protect themselves from the waves of expendable simps the foids will throw at us to protect themselves? I remember a video here of 3 simps beating a fellow incel to death for daring to push a foid but cant find it

If you can ensure a stable supply of them then probably it will be worth it.

Now that I think about it nothing really. I have to decided to go for it. thanks brocel
Just don't get caught is it's illegal in your country. It's illegal in my country. Based for roidmaxxing though

Just don't get caught is it's illegal in your country. It's illegal in my country. Based for roidmaxxing though
roidmaxxing is the future. eventually most males will have to roidmaxx in order to even think about competeting. they will also probably come up with better PEDS with less side effects in the coming decades

roidmaxxing is the future. eventually most males will have to roidmaxx in order to even think about competeting. they will also probably come up with better PEDS with less side effects in the coming decades
Nah, roids aren't the answer to fix inceldom for most. That would be getting a better face and becoming more NT seeming. Most women would prefer a skinny tall prettyboy over an ogre gym bro

Your body could become dependent on it and you could fuck your natural testosterone production for the rest of your life.

it wont fix inceldom but being a jacked incel will always be better than being a skinny incel. plus your shrinking balls wont matter since you wont be fking any foids with them anyways

Your body could become dependent on it and you could fuck your natural testosterone production for the rest of your life.
pretty sure its hard to perma fuck up test production on them unless you go insane using them or something. should be easy to kickstart TEST production with PCT. in the case you do perma fk up your test then you could just take TRT

Maybe If you can ascend but then were you really Incel in the first place?
If you know you are Inkwell and roiding won't help Don't do it unless you have a strong reason like Idk you got fucked in the ass and now wanna compensate by feeling strong all the time but the increased libido the hair loss maybe even gyno If you aren't careful You have to know exactly what you are doing to get the LEAST amount of side effects and even then you will have sides Idk It's your choice

Now that I think about it, you could try to crash your T level for a while so you can get your doctor to prescribe you some T injections.

Now that I think about it, you could try to crash your T level for a while so you can get your doctor to prescribe you some T injections.
You could, but I don’t want to do that. I think my natural T production is decent and don’t want to lose it

I have been going to the gym for a while and I have been thinking on taking PEDS in order to improve my efficency at beating up simps and foids. do you think its worth it? do you in general think that incels should be taking PEDS so they can get big enough to protect themselves from the waves of expendable simps the foids will throw at us to protect themselves? I remember a video here of 3 simps beating a fellow incel to death for daring to push a foid but cant find it
It is. You have nothing to lose. Doing simple sustanon cycle won't hurt and could help

After I took too much Xanax my memory got so bad that I'll never take antidepressants again

That shit just makes you dumb tbh, at least in the long run

roidmaxxing is the future. eventually most males will have to roidmaxx
tons of males are already roidmaxxing to satisfy modern foid requirements in a hostile dating market

After I took too much Xanax my memory got so bad that I'll never take antidepressants again

That shit just makes you dumb tbh, at least in the long run
not comparable. You are comparing xanax to natural hormone

not comparable. You are comparing xanax to natural hormone
lmao, sorry, I didn't even read it, I thought he was talking about ritalin

to make me retract, at least drugs in general are made by Jews to fuck up the world, so making people stupid must be a consequence of steroids too

Yes what do you have to lose?
This! So sick of incels claiming they don’t care if they die, yet are afraid of steroids that are not even deadly if used with any bit of common sense.