Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think Tails (from YouTube) is a genius (130+ IQ)? People insult me over the comment section when I tell them to stop sucking his dick.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title. Not troll post.

They've drank litres of his coom during the time which you have used to type out this thread.

Genius for doing what?

Interesting avatar

Genius for doing what?

IQ iz cope
It's not cope when you take careers seriously. You're screwed if you go to college with an IQ under 90 (I'm in the 70-80).

Don't use avis that aren't yours

Don't use avis that aren't yours
I found it on my old Galaxy drive. Who has the same avatar, if you don't mind telling me? I'll change it.

Found it on my old WhatsApp cache. Love it.
There used to be a poster here with that avatar that was banned for being a faggot in a real relationship with a low effort tranny :feelswhere:

There used to be a poster here with that avatar that was banned for being a faggot in a real relationship with a low effort tranny :feelswhere:
Interesting. Didn't know. I'm replacing it.

He’s another water is wet video spammer

Like shit we already know, his shit gets boring after a few days of watching

JFL. I knew it reminded me of someone.

He’s another water is wet video spammer

Like shit we already know, his shit gets boring after a few days of watching
I miss Hamudi from pre-2020, tbh. Found him thanks to HeedAndSucceed by January 2020. At least FaceandLMS is still alive (he's preparing a video IIRC).

They've drank litres of his coom during the time which you have used to type out this thread.
Yeah. It is what it is; at least we can see BPJ's content, for example. HeedAndSucceed seems like he's rotting by doing sporadic streams due to balding and aging. I don't know any good blackpill channels besides the aforementioned ones (excluding the English Autistic LTN known as Wheat Waffles).

I found it on my old Galaxy drive. Who has the same avatar, if you don't mind telling me? I'll change it.
@NEETAndTidy I almost got an heart attack because I thought he was back

Very nostalgic avi. Wish I could back to watching doraemon without a care in the world

View: https://youtu.be/JXTZP9ur0mU

I loved it, back when you weren't blackpilled (by experiences) as a child. Retro stuff like pre-2010 Roblox, Windows 98/XP (with Zune theme). I wish I had a time travel machine just to revive those memories.

I loved it, back when you weren't blackpilled (by experiences) as a child. Retro stuff like pre-2010 Roblox, Windows 98/XP (with Zune theme). I wish I had a time travel machine just to revive those memories.
Do you remember that episode where doraemon gave nobita a gadget that had 3 sliders for looks, intelligence and athleticism but he catch was that turning up one would lower the other two. Even as a kid I dreamed of turning the looks sliders all the way up jfl :feelskek:
It’s blackpilled as well the way shizuka lusts after chad dekisugi while brutally ignoring nobitacel

Do you remember that episode where doraemon gave nobita a gadget that had 3 sliders for looks, intelligence and athleticism but he catch was that turning up one would lower the other two. Even as a kid I dreamed of turning the looks sliders all the way up jfl :feelskek:
It’s blackpilled as well the way shizuka lusts after chad dekisugi while brutally ignoring nobitacel
I suffer from severe brain fog nowadays. However, I do remember movies from Doraemon and Crayon Shin Chan; Nobita and the Kingdom of Clouds was my top #1 favorite, actually.

I suffer from severe brain fog nowadays. However, I do remember movies from Doraemon and Crayon Shin Chan; Nobita and the Kingdom of Clouds was my top #1 favorite, actually.
Man we had the same life :dafuckfeels:

Doraemon, Shin Chan, Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Kid vs Kat, Kick Buttowski, Phineas and Ferb, Tranformers Prime was my childhood. I watched a lot of the doraemon and shin chan movies as well. I don’t remember the names but there was this doraemon movie where they went to Arabia and met some guy from Arabian nights

Phineas and Ferb, Tranformers Prime
Watched both of these. Good times indeed.
I don’t remember the names but there was this doraemon movie where they went to Arabia and met some guy from Arabian nights
Nowadays, we don't enjoy movies/videogames/media altogether like we did in the past (as children). It's BRUTAL. It gets harder to entertain yourself.

Genius? No but I think he's one of the best looksmaxxing channel out there.

just another generic blackpill youtuber stating the same shit.

Who the fuck is Tails and why should I care?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back