Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think south park will eventually make an episode about incels?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Title, tbh.
B7735252e942ada9e8263b6940041627

Is the word incel even that big to reach celebrities and famous people? If it were bigger, it’ll be a guarantee. But right now? Not likely.

Yeah probably.

They already have incel characters in South Park

Oh no, you’re starting to develop his speech patterns.
I've been doing it for a while, made a whole thread on it. I kind of stopped though, because it takes dedication

Plenty of shows and movies have tackled the ''ugly dude that is unable to get laid lol''..usually on a comical humor way...

They need to.

I hope so, it'd be funny as hell

new season starts soon i wouldn’t be surprised to see something about incels. I feel they are going to lambast Russian hacking and women this season.

If they made an episode that was sympathetic towards us It’d be great, but we are a very ignored minority as is.

They better not be on the cucktear side or I'll never watch south park again.

Since its paid for by Israel Its a guarantee.

I really doubt it. Since the beginning the show has been about Colorado liberals making fun of Hollywood liberals.

Most of their episodes build bridges between deeper culture and more mainstream culture, so yes, sometime in the next few years.