Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think some of our parents know that it's all over for us?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
My mother finally seems to be losing hope, thank god.

My mother secretly comments on my ugly features.

My parents have never even asked about a girlfriend.

My mom and dad still begin stuff with "When your wife" or "When your kids"

JFL

They know i'm mentally ill so they pretty much gave up on me.

tfw mom says no friends as an insult

They probably know but the bluepill crap is strong with them

My dad calls me out occasionally on why I don't go out with friends. My mom still thinks I'll get a wife just lol

I envy incels with blackpilled parents

Mine are still convinced I'm handsome and still think there's hope for me.

Last edited:
my dad still thinks I have the ability to get a good meaningful job like surgeon or lawyer jfl, and that I could get a gf if I was more sociable. sucks

they are bluepilled as fuck, and talk about my height like this as compensatory factor

Nope, they are still in denial. Now they are starting to think that I’m gay because of never having a girlfriend. My dad randomly whispers to me “it’s okay if you like men”.

Nope, they are still in denial. Now they are starting to think that I’m gay because of never having a girlfriend. My dad randomly whispers to me “it’s okay if you like men”.
Same here. My mom asks me all the time.

I talked with my mother the other day and she was telling me about how hard it is being a man and basically I use my cousins and my aunt as examples of how fucked up the pussy game really is and that in the end if I do have kids they're just going to end up being taken away from me and I'd suicide if that happened.