Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you think society owes us anything

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Most of us wouldn't be an incel if our parents actually blackpilled us. I was dumped into the world without anyone teaching me knowledge on how to looksmax or the brutal reality of human nature. I had to blackpill myself instead. i don't know if its luck + free will that i discovered this forum. Maybe I discovered it purely by chance. I don't know what are the odds that the stars would align and I managed to find this forum. Fate works in strange ways, oh well I guess I will accept it and move on.

You know, I relate to ER sometimes even if some people think he was a narcissist who only wanted 10/10 blonde stacies. I relate to his stunted adolescence, physically and mentally. Elliot looked like a neotenycel while everyone around him already grew up and started having social circles and getting laid while he was a manlet hapa sperg rotting his youth away playing World of warcraft. He didn't choose the environment or the circumstances he was born in. he didn't choose his shitty stepmom that his dad fucked and spawned a step brother that mogs him. He didn't choose the school he went to where he got bullied. He didn't choose his genetics. And all that culminated into him going ER.

Its funny how people bring children into this cruel world while pretending that "children are cute and innocent" and then dumping them into this cruel world, letting fate and chance decide to shape them and in fact even bluepilling them. Some children can turn into pieces of shit depending on their fate. Some can turn into Chads. Some can turn into incels. Or some can turn into ER.

Well now fate has made everyone turned into incels during quarantine, or at least putting them in our shoes.

Anyways to conclude this disorganized rant, I sometimes feel like I missed out on the rites of passages and developmental milestones. Let Elliot Rodger's tale be as a warning.

If it expects anything of us, then it owes us something in return. Otherwise it can fuck off, I'm not doing shit unless I can get something out of it.

If it expects anything of us, then it owes us something in return. Otherwise it can fuck off, I'm not doing shit unless I can get something out of it.
:yes:

I am owed a harem on white blue eyed whores with large breasts, posteriors, and tiny waists. I will impregnate them.:feelsohh:

Honestly society should pay me a few thousand dollars for the mental mind fuck it did too me tbh

society owes me everything

In order for society to not rot, all males needs a strong chance to marry, find good homes, and stable careers that can pay the bills.

Which is what we're "owed." But globohomo/ZOG wants us to slowly waste away and become pathetic, withered husks for their own gain and amusement

Society made you and me. It can die by you and me.

Most of us wouldn't be an incel if our parents actually blackpilled us. I was dumped into the world without anyone teaching me knowledge on how to looksmax or the brutal reality of human nature. I had to blackpill myself instead. i don't know if its luck + free will that i discovered this forum. Maybe I discovered it purely by chance. I don't know what are the odds that the stars would align and I managed to find this forum. Fate works in strange ways, oh well I guess I will accept it and move on.

You know, I relate to ER sometimes even if some people think he was a narcissist who only wanted 10/10 blonde stacies. I relate to his stunted adolescence, physically and mentally. Elliot looked like a neotenycel while everyone around him already grew up and started having social circles and getting laid while he was a manlet hapa sperg rotting his youth away playing World of warcraft. He didn't choose the environment or the circumstances he was born in. he didn't choose his shitty stepmom that his dad fucked and spawned a step brother that mogs him. He didn't choose the school he went to where he got bullied. He didn't choose his genetics. And all that culminated into him going ER.

Its funny how people bring children into this cruel world while pretending that "children are cute and innocent" and then dumping them into this cruel world, letting fate and chance decide to shape them and in fact even bluepilling them. Some children can turn into pieces of shit depending on their fate. Some can turn into Chads. Some can turn into incels. Or some can turn into ER.

Well now fate has made everyone turned into incels during quarantine, or at least putting them in our shoes.

Anyways to conclude this disorganized rant, I sometimes feel like I missed out on the rites of passages and developmental milestones. Let Elliot Rodger's tale be as a warning.
Elliot's narcissism was a tera cope for his inferiority complex. You watch his videos and he sounds full of himself, you look at the manifesto and you see the real view he had of himself. He always saw himself as inferior no matter what. He started to say stuff like in the videos to try to make himself better and really believe that he was, but when you read the manifesto you see it was the total opposite. It was COPE.
Giga tera yotta fucking dangerously based.
yes, I deserve a catgorl.
Me too. I always wanted one. We live in the wrong times where things like that can't exist, unfortunately.

Society was built by non-chads males. It's not about owing something, it belongs to us

i think we deserve basic things like euthanasia and copes
state mandated gf doesn't solve the problem
if they expect us to contribute to society they should at least acknowledge our problems