Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think smoking during teenage years causes someone to become an incel?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★
Title. I started smoking when around 14 yrs old.

i love ciggies

camel active green to specific

>do something that every sexhaver did
>is that why im incel

Sex haver trait:You vaped/Smoked in HS

I only vaped twice ever in HS while sex havers in HS do it everyday

Not at all, quite the opposite instead IMO. Smoking at a young age is perceived kind of like a dark triad/cool kid kind of thing.

Smoking got you detention at my school.

Not at all, quite the opposite instead IMO. Smoking at a young age is perceived kind of like a dark triad/cool kid kind of thing.
Cool my ass. 6’5 athletes were fucking all the bitches. No pussy for dark triad cels…

Cool my ass. 6’5 athletes were fucking all the bitches. No pussy for dark triad cels…
Well at least for Balkan countries it is indeed a cool kid thing.

i smoked cigarettes on and off since i was 11 but i dont think it made a difference

Theoretically, cigarettes make your testosterone levels higher and have MAO inhibitors (antidepressants) potentially changing how you behave by helping your mind (there's a reason depressed people and schizophrenics smoke more). But practically it doesn't make any difference, unless you're Chad then it can just be seen as cool when he's doing it.

Theoretically, cigarettes make your testosterone levels higher and have MAO inhibitors (antidepressants) potentially changing how you behave by helping your mind (there's a reason depressed people and schizophrenics smoke more). But practically it doesn't make any difference, unless you're Chad then it can just be seen as cool when he's doing it.

Guess I had bad genes then

No it will make you more likely to get laid since you will meet with more smoking people (foids included) you will get more relaxed since it's a drug that affect your brain.

I was afraid to smoke, some junkie in my school burned my ears with a cigarette when I was 9.
Kinda started to see it as if only bad people smoked, so I never tried.

cigarettes are awful and disgusting. You should definitely stop. That being said It probably did not cause you to be an incel.