Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do You think she's the one Guys?

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★
:soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

No abortion for u sweaty.

if that kid isn't halfrican then i'm the pope

i would fuck her. pregnant foids are so hot :ahegao::feelsohh:

Not the one. If you’re on tinder you’re a degenerate. Her half naked is already a red flag, she won’t sleep with you IF you’re unattractive but if you’re her type easily persuaded

Motherhood is a nice thing, actually. Imagine bringing another incel into this world, for example.

Last edited:
She got pregnant by a guy she "doesn't like" and who is "irresponsible" but she'll say that she likes genuine nice guys and now she is looking for one. Why do foids lie like this? It is honestly so insulting when they think we'll believe them and that they would appreciate a nice guy more than a player. Women are so twisted, so backwards, so disgusting and so vile.

If she's not looking for a new baby daddy or sex then what is she looking for?

r/Whereareallthegoodmen

Yea of course Chad gets the sex and gets to leave but a nice beta doesn’t get sex. I hate foids so much

Tinder is the biggest waste of time

If she's not looking for a new baby daddy or sex then what is she looking for?
She's looking for a nice guy (aka a sucker) to take care of her and her child

Okay, I knocked her up then dumped her. Does that make me awful?

Tinder is the biggest waste of time

She's looking for a nice guy (aka a sucker) to take care of her and her child
Wouldn't that fall under baby daddy which she apparently doesn't want?

I’d love to abuse the shit out of her. She looks like they type who securely enjoys it.

Not the one. If you’re on tinder you’re a degenerate. Her half naked is already a red flag, she won’t sleep with you IF you’re unattractive but if you’re her type easily persuaded
based

Wouldn't that fall under baby daddy which she apparently doesn't want?
She doesn't want to have more kids. She only wants to have Chad's spawn. She wants a betabuxxer to take care of her and her child.

She doesn't want to have more kids. She only wants to have Chad's spawn. She wants a betabuxxer to take care of her and her child.
True but she also has her bar and her games to attend to so she's not a complete waste of oxygen.

She got pregnant by a guy she "doesn't like" and who is "irresponsible" but she'll say that she likes genuine nice guys and now she is looking for one. Why do foids lie like this? It is honestly so insulting when they think we'll believe them and that they would appreciate a nice guy more than a player. Women are so twisted, so backwards, so disgusting and so vile.
The thing is a lot of guys believe them