Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think she's loyal to him?

I’d be surprised to find out that she’s not cheating. There probabaly wouldn’t even be any consequences. Not like the cuck would do something about it.

B-B-BUT JBW IS CHAD ONLY!!!
face line art white black facial expression black and white mammal nose vertebrate emotion smile head eye organ

B-B-BUT JBW IS CHAD ONLY!!!
face line art white black facial expression black and white mammal nose vertebrate emotion smile head eye organ
True but I think there's money at play here. He brags about his businesses. Just be betabux:feelsLSD:

Also there's a height pill here too

plastic whore's are the worst

Mogs me badly

He is tall and Aryan - win win.

betabuxx moment

True but I think there's money at play here. He brags about his businesses. Just be betabux:feelsLSD:

Also there's a height pill here too
True, but if he was ethnic that whore wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole

I was right about height >>>>> face all along
Wdym by “JBW”? Guy isn’t even ugly, he is not running JBW game
Ngl you're retarded dude. He's below average

True, but if he was ethnic that whore wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole

I was right about height >>>>> face all along

Ngl you're retarded dude. He's below average
>Below average
>Mogger jaw

You really think I’m the retarded here? Stop pushing this JBW shit for everything.

Guy is just a tall normie, that’s why he got laid. If he was sub5 and short, he would be rotting here, regardless of still being white

He mogs her hard.
Open your eyes, she is:
1) midget
2) fish faced
3)botox/silicone laced
4)caked
5)mutt goblina

>Below average
>Mogger jaw

You really think I’m the retarded here? Stop pushing this JBW shit for everything.

Guy is just a tall normie, that’s why he got laid. If he was sub5 and short, he would be rotting here, regardless of still being white
I don't think we're seeing the same person here
Just be rich and be used for your money bro! JBW is that easy! :soy::bluepill:
I mean, his "gf" is apparently a model so she shouldn't even really need to be in a betabux relationship in the first place

I mean, his "wife" is apparently a famous TV presenter (voted "sexiest news anchor" by Maxim and other similar accolades years before marrying him) so she shouldn't even really need to be in a betabux relationship in the first place
I meant the guy in the OP lol

And I meant JBEG
You converted me with your high IQ based and blackpilled facts and logic, I finally see the light now. JBE is law ded fkn srs

she looks like a surgically failed burnt reprint of momo

Last edited:
she looks like a surgically failed burnt reprint of momo
I would probably coom in my pants uncontrollably if she smiled at me. Huge tits, huge eyes, big ass, just straight sex...

She looks like a typical eastern european whore. I bet she started dating him to get a greencard.

Wdym by “JBW”? Guy isn’t even ugly, he is not running JBW game
Yes, he is basically a tall af high-tier normie/chadlite with glasses, when he struggles it never began for us.

I would probably coom in my pants uncontrollably if she smiled at me. Huge tits, huge eyes, big ass, just straight sex...
Yeah I don't understand the claim that she's not attractive. Lol

She's not good looking at all, she's just a midget with (fake?) huge boobs and tons of make up on her face.

There isn't a woman in human history that can be classified as loyal

She has a disgusting body.

Statistically no, but otherwise I have no fucking clue.

Who cares, if he gets to fuck her he's already a winner.

Tall normie that can switch to pretty boy wo the glasses
Would never be the same if he was ethnic, so JBW helps
Nah she aint cheating

hmm lets see.. so he looks about a foot taller, plus he's white, but he's not facially a chad. she would probably be using him as a betabuxx and probably fucking more taller white chads on the side so no.

Sure facially he may be a cuck, but let us not forget, as you guys continuously point out, that height is very important too and well…:feelsclown:

He IS significantly taller than her so he’s got that going for him.:feelsUgh:

Also her body language in the photos often has her leaning in towards him which is a good sign of genuine attraction and in I think all of the pictures she appears happy with a genuine smile on her face so…

No. Surprisingly I don’t think she’s cheating on him.:feelsUgh:

What appears to be the case to me is for whatever reason or situation she ended up giving a chance to one of our kind or a high functioning normie, ended up loving it to her surprise, the end.:feelscomfy:

I want my fat cock between her tits

She will if she hasn't already

Nice tits on the cumdumpster