Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think rednecks are the breed of whites who would hate being short more than face 1000%?

Do you think they would hate and be more insecure abt height than face?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I mean they're the only group I think still clinging to old america and physical sports who are more about manliness than luxuriance, regality like girls are into.
I mean if you thinki about subcultures, gays would want face more than height because of hte physioimplications of class, intelligence, sophistication, etc from facial elements whihc show dexterity.
But height shows brute power, strength, dominance. It's different.

I ask this because my dad is short as a hick. He was hick raised and he absolutely is insecure. Legit. I don't think of a more essential quality to a certain type of person (hicks) more necessary than height. When he spent his life around big bubbas.

Jfl congrats you just fell for the propaganda about how faggots are classy, intelligent, sophisticated, etc. Have you actually seen how your average faggot looks and behaves? They are animals in every sense. You need to lower your hollyjew and mainstream media consumption buddy boyo.

Jfl congrats you just fell for the propaganda about how faggots are classy, intelligent, sophisticated, etc. Have you actually seen how your average faggot looks and behaves? They are animals in every sense. You need to lower your hollyjew and mainstream media consumption buddy boyo.
smart tbh (um ehrlich zu sein)

Yeah maybe. They don't really seem insecure in general though, pretty low inhibition as far as whites go.

Yeah low class folk value manliness/size/intimidation.

I have spent decent time in rural ohio... most rednecks weren't short (high scando-germanic lineage), and the ones that were, were feisty and did fine. They had that manlet PUA-esque confidence that I'm a bit jealous of. It worked too, but I guess rural women are easy. Are they overconfident 'cause they're insecure? Beats me. I just think it's cause they grow up in a more patriarchal culture.

I didn't say that.
I just said that faggots admire those traits more.
Learn to read. And face physio-connotes those things more than height. Height is brutish in terms of what that physio-connotes about the person.
Yeah maybe. They don't really seem insecure in general though, pretty low inhibition as far as whites go.
Insecurity can manifest through severe compensation and putting down adversity in their own mind at a constant basis. Hence why rednecks overstock everything materialistic like cars, trucks, etc. In a gaudy brassy way.
I have spent decent time in rural ohio... most rednecks weren't short (high scando-germanic lineage), and the ones that were, were feisty and did fine. They had that manlet PUA-esque confidence that I'm a bit jealous of. It worked too, but I guess rural women are easy. Are they overconfident 'cause they're insecure? Beats me. I just think it's cause they grow up in a more patriarchal culture.
Funny enough my dad was 5'7, now 5'6 at 50 and back injuries from gym celling. And he would constnatly play basketball with people way taller.
Rural women are easy but have attitudes and are high maintenance which scares his autism, and need to look perfect in every case or else he will feel he will fall from any perch of value.
They're not overconfident, they're just overcompensatory.

Last edited:
I live in American redneck zone...

They cut and bale hay... Feed cattle etc... Cuntry musick...

Most are average looking. Ok faces. Not many tall dudes. Some are fat.

Most of the cuntry gals value LAND AND FAMILY MONEY over looks around here. At least that's what it seems like from my outside looking in, view.

People think more long term around here. As ranchers they have a long view of life. They plan for their old age. Because they see old people a lot. Their Families live near them. They (eventually) get free land for sticking around!

Nobody, shows their cards! Lots of secrets! Because folks guard their reputation big time here! Gossip is a blood-sport!

Foids that leave and come back as roasties get rejected! Lol!

Mostly it's about resources.

My fuckin dad once said on the treadmill "all my brothers are tall and not me, it's not fair" when he was working out on his stationary indoor workout bicycle,
I pointed out how he was insecure years later because there was no reason to do any of that shit when he's not in anything blue collar, or in sports, MMA, so it was just insecurity.
He just laughs as an evasion mechanism when he knows I'm right.
Then months later he pretends the conversation neverh append and said hes grateful and secure about everything.
FUcking hicks and their lack of intellectual integrity.

I live in American redneck zone...

They cut and bale hay... Feed cattle etc... Cuntry musick...

Most are average looking. Ok faces. Not many tall dudes. Some are fat.

Most of the cuntry gals value LAND AND FAMILY MONEY over looks around here. At least that's what it seems like from my outside looking in, view.

People think more long term around here. As ranchers they have a long view of life. They plan for their old age. Because they see old people a lot. Their Families live near them. They (eventually) get free land for sticking around!

Nobody, shows their cards! Lots of secrets! Because folks guard their reputation big time here! Gossip is a blood-sport!

Foids that leave and come back as roasties get rejected! Lol!

Mostly it's about resources.

Not like rural british girls, they all want chad than settle with a farmer boy. I think this is cos we are a smaller country and everybody is within easy access of a big to medium city.

I knew a bunch of farming girls living out in the sticks. They would always fill up a car with their GF's and go to the nearest city (Middlebrough) on a friday night to meet men, it was an 80 mile round trip. I guess the local pubs in rural villages weren't the place to meet good looking men.

Not like rural british girls, they all want chad than settle with a farmer boy. I think this is cos we are a smaller country and everybody is within easy access of a big to medium city.

I knew a bunch of farming girls living out in the sticks. They would always fill up a car with their GF's and go to the nearest city (Middlebrough) on a friday night to meet men, it was an 80 mile round trip. I guess the local pubs in rural villages weren't the place to meet good looking men.
Damn bro, bunch of who'res over there! Probably right about nearby cities fucking up the cunts...

My nearest cities are kind shitty. Dudes can spot a skank around here. Probably due to all the music shit they hear.

But many men cuck here too! Especially the loser types. Drunks and druggies with connections... Most of the bad sluts just leave and stay gone for decades. Only returning for sick parents. Then they either find other scumbags or split.

Yes, face doesnt matter much in redncek world

A fsggot I knew from work was 29, he was literally a felon and actively tried raping young boys under 15

A fsggot I knew from work was 29, he was literally a felon and actively tried raping young boys under 15
My hick uncle did similar shit only to little girls. He died in 1999
Motorcycle collision

Rednecks fuck cousins and cum in their ashole

Google cottaging tbh

Gays are usually unattractive and are prob just gay cause foids reject them TBH.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back