Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think pity sex is a thing? And would you accept it if offered?

Do you think pity sex is real? And would you take it if offered?

• Yes, and I would

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Yes, but I wouldn’t

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • No, but I would

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • No, and I wouldn’t

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I myself am honesty skeptical it’s an actual thing. I don’t see why a girl would even bother having sex with abs taking the virginity of her loser male friend, especially if the dude is not physically attractive. Even more if the guy is socially a mess due to any combo of autism, social anxiety, depression, social awkwardness, insecurity, timid ness, basically all personality traits that are the opposite of the masculine personality traits women mostly prefer. If it does exist, I feel like it’s more of a thing that a girl would do for an ex than something for some inexperienced, lonely dude.

Even if I was offered pity sex by a female friend or oneitis (and wasn’t getting pranked), I’m not even sure if I’d accept. I don’t really wanna have sex with her if she doesn’t find me attractive and someone she would wanna date and never will going forward. I would also feel humiliated in a way, and fear getting really attached and clingy if she were to do that. And I really want a girl to find me attractive and enjoy sex with me. You can call me volcel for this but I have my own reasons.

Last edited:
YES

Give me all that pity sex

But you need some charisma before and dont be totally pathetic to get fucked, be the kinda attractive and interesting outcast at the party dude who still has enough social contact to hang around with male normie friends who bring around women who could fall for you

They don't pity fuck the ugly acne manlet, but the 6/10 dark triad boy who has no gf since he has trust issues from abusive family

Last edited:
no LMAO. Women hate us and don't want to fuck at all

If a woman gave out pity sex I'd have to accept because I'm desperate for sex. I want to feel the inside of a pussy!

Not real, but I would accept.

Who gives a fuck if it’s pity? She would be satiating my sex drive for free, there is no reason to refuse it

If a woman gave out pity sex I'd have to accept because I'm desperate for sex. I want to feel the inside of a pussy!
Idk how you wouldn’t feel humiliated by getting fucked out of nothing but pity

Almost sounds worse than seeing a sex worker but I guess at least pity sex would be free?

Just hope you don’t start feeling clingy and attached to the girl because you’re not gonna get anymore than that.
Not real, but I would accept.

Who gives a fuck if it’s pity? She would be satiating my sex drive for free, there is no reason to refuse it
Depends on your attitude I guess, I could see someone not caring if they just want to get their dick wet and don’t care about being validated or attractive to the chick

I would but I wouldn't say you're volcel for not doing it that'd be like saying you're a volcel if you aren't esortcelling

This doesn't exist but I would accept...Of course, only if I found her attractive

Are women capable of pity?
No.
Then there is no pity sex.
Women only have sex for power in such cases, and they do it knowing they would make a "lesser man" emotionally indebted to them. This gives them a sense of moral superiority as well.

Maybe it exist, like these examples ITcels post to "prove" that looks don't matter of deformed or disabled men with virtue signalling bitches

Idk how you wouldn’t feel humiliated by getting fucked out of nothing but pity

Almost sounds worse than seeing a sex worker but I guess at least pity sex would be free?

Just hope you don’t start feeling clingy and attached to the girl because you’re not gonna get anymore than that.

Depends on your attitude I guess, I could see someone not caring if they just want to get their dick wet and don’t care about being validated or attractive to the chick
I wouldn't feel humiliated while having the sex but I would probably feel a bit humiliated after.

I wouldn't feel humiliated while having the sex but I would probably feel a bit humiliated after.
I actually might during the sex, especially if she doesn’t even pretend to be into it

Like it’s not like you’re gonna be completely unaware of your own thoughts or your surroundings during sex

I actually might during the sex, especially if she doesn’t even pretend to be into it

Like it’s not like you’re gonna be completely unaware of your own thoughts or your surroundings during sex
I guess but I'd just be happy getting sex in the first place personally.

If a woman pity you she wont sleep with you ever

It’s not a thing but I would happily accept if genuinely offered. Like if a foid psychologist asked me to fuck her to alleviate my depression.

It’s not a thing but I would happily accept if genuinely offered. Like if a foid psychologist asked me to fuck her to alleviate my depression.

i can't imagine it now, like some other guy said, dating is now like 'brand management', where you worry about what you date will do to your image and future dates, which is why people sometimes refuse to show their new partner on their social media, to make sure their brand remains intact

it's pretty much impossible to imagine pity sex in this situation

I think you need to be friends with a femoid for this to happen in the first plce

Isn’t that what sexual surrogates do?

Even then I’m pretty sure a female shrink would get fired for fucking her clients LOL, that would probably violate some psychologist law or code

There is no pity sex because women don't have pity with us. They don't have empathy with our problems AT ALL.
I think you need to be friends with a femoid for this to happen in the first plce
I had female friends before and no chance with pity sex. They knew how desperate I was but only kept fucking tinder chads constantly but NEVER ME. 0 empathy. They even told me how great or bad the sex with tinder chad was.

If I had a fat ugly female friend who desperately wanted to have sex with me, I would say yes even though I wouldn't enjoy it, just to make her happy. That's what friends are for but women do not see it like that AT ALL.

They would never have sex with a subhuman even though sex isn't a big thing for them anymore. It's not like they are devout virgins saving themselves for marriage or something lol.

Last edited:
Are women capable of pity?
No.
Then there is no pity sex.
Women only have sex for power in such cases, and they do it knowing they would make a "lesser man" emotionally indebted to them. This gives them a sense of moral superiority as well.
Like if a foid psychologist asked me to fuck her to alleviate my depression.
I think it happens with Chads. JFL.

Married sex is pity sex 99% of the time. Thing is they don't pity incels that* much that they will open their legs to you.

Doesn’t exist and if it did I wouldn’t take it because it would hurt my pride

Pity sex is a made up nonesense by foids to give them reason to fuck sub-chad normies

A Chad would never get pity sex since he’s already attractive
But I mean they fuck their foid psychologists. Why not? Of course, that's not pity sex.

PITY SEX IS A JEWISH LIE SPREAD BY EVIL KYKES THAT WANT TO FOOL MEN INTO THINKING THEY CAN BE WEAK PUSSIES AND HAVE THEIR NEEDS MET

Women don't work that way.

THEY WANT DOMINANCE

PSYCHO POWER

THEY WANT 6'5 BARBARIANS THAT COULD RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SMASH THEIR CUNT INTO OBLIVION WITH A HAMMER COCK

While I don’t think pity sex is realistic, I can’t fully deny that it couldn’t happen.. I may know of a situation between a ex-friend who should otherwise have been the definition of a trucel.. but that’s a whole story of it’s own.
If it does exist, it’s extremely unrealistic rare, maybe only 1 in a billion foids would even consider offering. Likely less, and there are only a few billion foids on this planet.

That aside, if the miracle arose, of course I’d take the offer! If foids offered pity sex in the first place, we wouldn’t have a reason to hate them, and we wouldn’t be incels! There would be an actual point to befriending a foid, as they would be empathetic creatures who actually care. You’d have to be really prideful to decline imo. I get that I’m not attractive, and my frustrations come with how I’m treated because of it. A pity fuck would imply a foid cares, and isn’t just about herself like when she fucks chad. You’d let your pride get in the way of that?

Not like it matters anyway because it’s unrealistic, and it’s not the reality of how foids really are or think.

Doesn't count as ascension but I'd accept

While I don’t think pity sex is realistic, I can’t fully deny that it couldn’t happen.. I may know of a situation between a ex-friend who should otherwise have been the definition of a trucel.. but that’s a whole story of it’s own.
If it does exist, it’s extremely unrealistic rare, maybe only 1 in a billion foids would even consider offering. Likely less, and there are only a few billion foids on this planet.

That aside, if the miracle arose, of course I’d take the offer! If foids offered pity sex in the first place, we wouldn’t have a reason to hate them, and we wouldn’t be incels! There would be an actual point to befriending a foid, as they would be empathetic creatures who actually care. You’d have to be really prideful to decline imo. I get that I’m not attractive, and my frustrations come with how I’m treated because of it. A pity fuck would imply a foid cares, and isn’t just about herself like when she fucks chad. You’d let your pride get in the way of that?

Not like it matters anyway because it’s unrealistic, and it’s not the reality of how foids really are or think.
If she gave me pity and fucked me then yes it would prove that women are not psychopathic assholes.

Foids only feel empathy for Chad

I would accept it for sure, but you have to have a certain level of looks to get that.
So a mid-tier normie might get it from a looksmatch, but an incel will never get it from a drunk, lonely and desperate Beckylite.

Pity sex is fake, if she offers pity sex she wants to have sex with you, of course you have to accept (unless she is a landwhale or simply too repulsive), otherwise you are not an incel.