Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think Pewdiepie’s fame was artificially provided to him?

Do you think Pewdiepie’s fame was artificially provided to him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Even miracles take a little time. 11:11
★★★★★
We all know Jewtube rigs the view counts and subscriber counts of the channels that it’s higher ups like or do not like.

So it’s established that making someone artificially popular or more popular than they actually are is acheiveable.

So how likely do you guys think Pewdiepie or rather his level of fame is just some kind of deep state experiment or as I’d like to call it “The King Maker” experiment hypothesis or theory.

I’m no player hater mind you but it just seems highly implausible a guy like this could rise to popularity heights above A list ZOG celebrities such as Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift as just a few examples.

And sure you might say that ol “Felix” has Chad tier good looks but even so Hollywood and the Jew music industry is filled with good looking Chads on his level or greater so why would he even have a chance in hell of becoming ridiculously more popular than any one of them?

Is his youtube act/schtick really all that great to warrant such large amounts of worship plausibly/naturally from millions upon millions of little kids and women when he acts exactly like every other retarded gayyymer channel there by pretending to be scared and doing a wide eyed routine?

PewDiePie is successful because he's been on the platform for such a long time. Right place, right time. I think his success is legitimate. I used to watch him as a tween. I mean, back then, the top channel at one point was Fred, so standards were not high. And then he just happened to stick with it and be very consistant until he grinded his way to the top. He also adapted his content to suit the era multiple times. Guy is just very aware of how to game youtube

Rewind to early YouTube before it became an ad revenue farm. He had a lot of child viewers, and children were the users of the future who are growing up with technology. If you were a YouTube VP and you wanted to make a lot of money, why wouldn't you manipulate things for someone who already has a lot of views and makes content that can run ads to a group who is willing to click on them. It is all about ad view to click ratios. They do it all the time.

If this were true, don't you think they could also destroy him? Not even saying "Nigger" on a stream has been able to take him down.

He innovated the ''let's play'' genre in YouTube's early days

His over-the-top reactions to horror games were an instant hit

If having charisma means appealing to the general population, than yes he had charisma.

All jokes aside, he capitalized on the YouTube gaming/commentary niche that was growing more and more saturated.

He was essentially in the right place at the right time. A moderately attractive pig who knew how easy it was to appeal to the brain dead masses, and took advantage of it.

It's debatable if he'd gain the popularity he has if he started now, meaning it's less about charisma, and more about being lucky, just like everything else in the universe.

What many people don't understand is that behind the innocent facade, these people are narcissistic to their core.l, and generally shitty people.

I never understood how he became so popular.

We all know Jewtube rigs the view counts and subscriber counts of the channels that it’s higher ups like or do not like.

So it’s established that making someone artificially popular or more popular than they actually are is acheiveable.

So how likely do you guys think Pewdiepie or rather his level of fame is just some kind of deep state experiment or as I’d like to call it “The King Maker” experiment hypothesis or theory.

I’m no player hater mind you but it just seems highly implausible a guy like this could rise to popularity heights above A list ZOG celebrities such as Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift as just a few examples.

And sure you might say that ol “Felix” has Chad tier good looks but even so Hollywood and the Jew music industry is filled with good looking Chads on his level or greater so why would he even have a chance in hell of becoming ridiculously more popular than any one of them?

Is his youtube act/schtick really all that great to warrant such large amounts of worship plausibly/naturally from millions upon millions of little kids and women when he acts exactly like every other retarded gayyymer channel there by pretending to be scared and doing a wide eyed routine?
Isn’t he technically employed by Disney?

Good Looks + Charisma + Persistence + Luck

Right place, right time. Knew how to keep his target audience engaged throughout his videos in his prime. Honestly a very smart and successful businessman. I do think he’s kind of a faggot though

I wish I was the pewdiepie...

Pewdipie is famous because JBW

If this were true, don't you think they could also destroy him? Not even saying "Nigger" on a stream has been able to take him down.
Sure but assuming he brings the tribe in a lot of money they probably decided to just give him the Clint Eastwood N-Word pass and forget about it. :feelsUgh: :feelsthink: :feelsokman:

I think his channel did become popular with natural luck originally but when YouTube saw he could make them big bucks then they probably rigged it more in his favor so he would get huge

He was definitely the center of manipulation on the platform, that's for sure. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Sure but assuming he brings the tribe in a lot of money they probably decided to just give him the Clint Eastwood N-Word pass and forget about it. :feelsUgh: :feelsthink: :feelsokman:
Tiny hat tribe?

PewDiePie is successful because he's been on the platform for such a long time. Right place, right time. I think his success is legitimate. I used to watch him as a tween. I mean, back then, the top channel at one point was Fred, so standards were not high. And then he just happened to stick with it and be very consistant until he grinded his way to the top. He also adapted his content to suit the era multiple times. Guy is just very aware of how to game youtube
:yes:

Nah he was just a case of the right place, right time. He appealed to kids with his over-the-top "personality"(screaming loudly into the mic) and became big in one of the biggest genres of YouTube early.

If he started youtube today he would have gotten 1 mil subs in his career at best because it became so oversaturated.

Plants like these usually have interesting parents in high places or suspect fields like military intelligence
Felix has a rich but boring family

I have a channel with 1.5million subscribers. He is legit popular