Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think people who've had non-paid sex can be incel?

Do you think people who've had non-paid sex be incel?

• No

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Let's get a general consensus going. I made a nice and easy poll, anonymous too so nobody has any reason to hide.
I think the result will give us a good idea :)

fakecels should reeeeeeeee

So if someone had sex once say 5 years ago and hasn't done it since they can't be incel?
emote.png

(I am khhv before you ree)

What if it was like with an uggo trap?

It pisses me off to see normies whine because they are going through a dry spell.

So if someone had sex once say 5 years ago and hasn't done it since they can't be incel?
emote.png

You can choose your preference in the poll.

emote.png

but what if you score a drunk fat chick once and then never have sex for like 10 years. how is that not incel

To answer your "muh time" question,
Imagine being being a member of a black community and then having some white guy walk in saying "ayo wuz up homies"

That's basically what you're advocating for.

but what if you score a drunk fat chick once and then never have sex for like 10 years. how is that not incel

"Ahh what about this, this, this, this...."
If we constantly made excuses then everyone can be a fucking incel.

You're not CELIBATE if you've had SEX. It's quite fucking simple.

Only in some very special circumstances.

Yes, "involuntarily celibate" is a presence tense term. If you think it should mean khhv, just use khhv.

By that argument anyone who hasn't had sex in even 1 hour can be incel.
I think the line between a dry spell and inceldom isn't always easy to draw but don't be so ridiculous lmao. Do you not see any difference between someone who hasn't had sex in an hour and someone who hasn't had sex in years?

Yes. Take your poll and shove it up your vodka drinking ass.

I think we can all agree on this one: OF COURSE FUCKING NOT

Yes but only under certain requirements

I think the line between a dry spell and inceldom isn't always easy to draw but don't be so ridiculous lmao. Do you not see any difference between someone who hasn't had sex in an hour and someone who hasn't had sex in years?

Uhh, yeah. There is no difference. Your body FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGES if you have sex. It causes you to be much more relaxed, much happier etc. It doesn't matter if it was 1 year ago, 2 years ago, whatever. IT DOESN'T MATTER. You've experienced the feeling of spreading your genes (even if you didn't), and your mind will be 100x more at peace than if you've NEVER had sex.

Yes. Take your poll and shove it up your vodka drinking ass.

Woops, looks like I struck a nerve :^)
Fuck off fakecel piece of shit.

They can be incel just because someone has been laid before doesn't mean they can't be living incel now

FUCKNO! lmao that means you are desirable

They can be incel just because someone has been laid before doesn't mean they can't be living incel now

See : above (my post)

There's COUNTLESS stories on how getting laid changed someones life. JFL if you autists think getting laid once 5 years ago is the same as never getting laid. You fuckers don't know SHIT.

See : above

There's COUNTLESS stories on how getting laid changed someones life. JFL if you autists think getting laid once 5 years ago is the same as never getting laid. You fuckers don't know SHIT.
;)

I like the poll options.

See : above (my post)

They are incel if they have no options to get laid. Why do you assume because they have been laid before that they have options to get laid now?

They are incel if they have no options to get laid. Why do you assume because they have been laid before that they have options to get laid now?

Getting laid is a pretty hard task, innit? They have to pass so many tests and thresholds to get into a foids pants.
So if they managed to do ALL the shit and succeed, what makes you assume they won't be able to do it again?
Clearly they weren't ugly if a girl let them near her. Clearly they were NT enough to keep the girl interested.
Plus, it's proven that males are MUCH more confident and more successful at getting laid again after getting laid once.

Can formerly free people get sentenced to prison? Can prisoners be released?

Lovin' this thread. Time for Fakecels to pack their bags and go back to Reddit.