Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think people who live in the mountains, live longer?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
According, to @wasted12years it's true. It makes sense, my grandfather who lives in the mountains of Lebanon is 90 years old(married late) and is still in excellent condition, his brother who lives next to him is 96, and barely, even needs a walking stick. I probably, won't live that long because, of isolation. And because, I live on the coast(my parents made the retarded descision of moving here)

Makes sense to me, seems like a healthier lifestyle than living in a city and eating goyslop all day

Makes sense to me, seems like a healthier lifestyle than living in a city and eating goyslop all day
I have always hated goyslop. Maybe it's in my genes, but I only started indulging in it two months ago, because, I was super depressed and still am. He said it's probably, because, they eat a lot of cheese

I don't know if it's the city, I think the mountains themselves, have an effect on your lifespan.

Yea because they eat good food and less air and noise pollution

I have always hated goyslop. Maybe it's in my genes, but I only started indulging in it two months ago, because, I was super depressed and still am. He said it's probably, because, they eat a lot of cheese
I never ate much goyslop until 2 years back

Yea because they eat good food and less air and noise pollution
It's good I won't live long. Can't imagine, living this life at 90

I never ate much goyslop until 2 years back
I stopped eating goyslop as a teenager, then started again two months ago, it's hard to Stop now kek.

I stopped eating goyslop as a teenager, then started again two months ago, it's hard to Stop now kek.
I'd be more fucked if I was in walking distance from any fast food places

Because jews are scared of mountains

I'd be more fucked if I was in walking distance from any fast food places
Tbh, that's one good thing about social anxeity. I'm scared to go everyday.

According, to @wasted12years it's true. It makes sense, my grandfather who lives in the mountains of Lebanon is 90 years old(married late) and is still in excellent condition, his brother who lives next to him is 96, and barely, even needs a walking stick. I probably, won't live that long because, of isolation. And because, I live on the coast(my parents made the retarded descision of moving here)
It depends on the case. Of course if you live in the mountains you have the advantage of having cleaner and healthier air (this is definitely good for your lungs Rofl) the difference would certainly be felt if you were used to living in a city far from the mountains and nature. Secondly in the mountains there are often climbs and routes that are more physically "tiring", in the sense that often because of the environment you are more motivated to travel further or make an effort. There would also be the question of diet, and other things, but basically in addition to good genetics, physical activity and a healthy diet the rest is written by your DNA.

Cleaner air and environment , high quality non processed food, probably being active/walking a lot too. Would make sense. Probably helps mentally too

Yes. My family who lives in the mountains live much longer on average than the ones who live in the city.

It depends on the case. Of course if you live in the mountains you have the advantage of having cleaner and healthier air (this is definitely good for your lungs Rofl) the difference would certainly be felt if you were used to living in a city far from the mountains and nature. Secondly in the mountains there are often climbs and routes that are more physically "tiring", in the sense that often because of the environment you are more motivated to travel further or make an effort. There would also be the question of diet, and other things, but basically in addition to good genetics, physical activity and a healthy diet the rest is written by your DNA.
Agreed 100%

And here i am at 30 feeling like im 77 lying on my deathbed.

And i live basically in the mountains

And sucking up poison air...

Many studies show similar all around the realm. Hard living, mostly outside working (cut wood, hunt, carry water) elders live longer. Especially if they avoid doctors.