Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think people change?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I guess I'm trying to cope a bit. Time flies by so quickly and soon I'll wake up and be 30, still a virgin.

So I'm trying to figure something out. Maybe my extremely cynical, nihilistic, pessimistic and misanthropic views are wrong.

In that case, what if some women change by age 30 or so? They really are all vile, evil cunts when they're teens and in their 20s. But what if SOME of them mellow out by 30? Especially the uglier ones that haven't found anybody to settle down with yet, with limited success with guys in general, constantly overlooked for better-looking gals. (of course Juggernaut law is still true and every single one of them had +1*100 the attention and love and sex we ever had).

Last edited:
Most of us were blupilled once. Take a guess.

The ones that change in their 30s is because most don't want them anymore.

I believe that you can change brother

I think "change" can only come from external factors.

For example, the systematic oppression we live as ugly males made us blackpilled, but people who don't experience it stay bluepilled because there's simply no need for them to change

The question is very vague and broad. I'll just say this: the younger you are, the more plausible it is. As you grow older it becomes nearly impossible. This is especially true if you don't have much money or connections because those create opportunities that you lack

imo after college or your early/mid 20s it's over for virtually everyobody

Yes they do change, and there is always hope, the chances of meeting someone that's willing to put up with you might be VERY slim however...

That’s pretty bluepilled thinking. Unfortunately your chances will be even less as you grow older. Circumstances change but people don’t. People may act slightly different based on a circumstance but that’s it

It’s proven that older women’s standards are slightly lower than prime women’s standards, but only slightly. That study is in incel wiki

It's all about perspectives. Theirs change with time.

For example, the systematic oppression we live as ugly males made us blackpilled, but people who don't experience it stay bluepilled because there's simply no need for them to change

You just described betabuxx to the max buddy. When her priorities change - even if she's ugly - it's because she wants kids, money, stability. She will still hate you on an instinctual level for being ugly. Starfish sex twice a year if lucky.

I think "change" can only come from external factors.

The question is very vague and broad. I'll just say this: after college or your early/mid 20s it's over for virtually everyobody

Some do change I've seen it for my self, but all of them were used up sluts with baggage