Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you think normies get chad treatment in relationships at first?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
like we all see a lot of normies in these mgtow vids and all that stuff saying how women cheated on them or changed over time, do you think these guys got some kind of chad treatment at first when they started dating these chicks or things were always different?

I mean, do foids show an actual interest on them even if for a brief moment and eventually just start shitting on them or it's more like a cucked relationship from the beginning?

Its already cucked since normies usually have a few dates before they get plain sex while Chad gets it right away.

Last edited:
The longer you are around someone the more you start to despise them.

no, there's no way.
they're probably blinded by their own lust for the girl and she hasn't shown her hidden fangs yet.

no, there's no way.
they're probably blinded by their own lust for the girl and she hasn't shown her hidden fangs yet.
I see, that makes sense

I mean judging by the terrible things they say how tf did they even agree on get into such shitty relationships. The only reason I can imagine is also them being too horny to have some kind self respect

I mean judging by the terrible things they say how tf did they even agreed to get into such shitty relationships. The only reason I can imagine is also them being too horny to have some kind self respect

Yeah, this is it.
The foid is also in relationships with normies for practical reasons, and when she finds other opportunities or a higher chad, she'll drop her mask when she no longer needs him. Pretending to be attracted to someone is probably like pretending to be sober when drunk and you can't do it forever.

Foids pretend to be nice to those guys in order to trap them in the beta provider role. A lot of these dudes end up on /r/deadbedrooms and realize these foids will cuck or divorce rape them. This is what awaits us if we ever "ascend."

True Chad treatment is when these foids turn into insane submissive slaves who can't picture life without you. Foids simp for Chad the same way cucks simp for Onlyfans whores. Normies and incels will never receive that level of devotion from foids.

Foids pretend to be nice to those guys in order to trap them in the beta provider role. A lot of these dudes end up on /r/deadbedrooms and realize these foids will cuck or divorce rape them. This is what awaits us if we ever "ascend."

True Chad treatment is when these foids turn into insane submissive slaves who can't picture life without you. Foids simp for Chad the same way cucks simp for Onlyfans whores. Normies and incels will never receive that level of devotion from foids.
brutal :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Normies have to wine and dine.
A Chad I used to know went to the pub on some hard drug, either heroin or LSD, sat at the table of some girls he didn't know, one of them took him out in her car but he was too fucked up so she waited a few hours for him in the car (in winter if I remember well) till he was able to fuck her.
See the difference?

Normies have to wine and dine.
A Chad I used to know went to the pub on some hard drug, either heroin or LSD, sat at the table of some girls he didn't know, one of them took him out in her car but he was too fucked up so she waited a few hours for him in the car (in winter if I remember well) till he was able to fuck her.
See the difference?
life is such a scam when you're not chad

Hmmmm....

Possibly. It depends on her motives

like we all see a lot of normies in these mgtow vids and all that stuff saying how women cheated on them or changed over time, do you think these guys got some kind of chad treatment at first when they started dating these chicks or things were always different?

I mean, do foids show an actual interest on them even if for a brief moment and eventually just start shitting on them or it's more like a cucked relationship from the beginning?
Yeah it's known as the honeymoon phase.

I wouldn’t say Chad treatment, but yeah I think they are treated better in the beginning of the relationship.

no, there's no way.

They get to be simps during "cuffing season" (now) when women need a BF for the holidays. After 2-3 months max and she's used him for Christmas presents and having someone respectable to show up to family functions, she starts to hate him for not being Chad. if he has any awareness and dignity he dumps her before Valentines Day, but usually she will cheat or act so mean and cruel towards him that he'll have to choice but to end up or have it ended for him. Then she can repeat Thot Girl Summer with Chad.

Yes for a month or so then they'll become her simp.

Its already cucked since normies usually have a few dates before they get plain sex while Chad gets it right away.
This pretty much sums it up.
Edit: Chad also gets to treat them like shit and they'd still want him, while the normie has to prove his worth and keep obeying.

Last edited:

Yeah, this is it.
The foid is also in relationships with normies for practical reasons, and when she finds other opportunities or a higher chad, she'll drop her mask when she no longer needs him. Pretending to be attracted to someone is probably like pretending to be sober when drunk and you can't do it forever.

Hard truths.