Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think most people are idiots?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not sure. Sometimes I think most people are dumb, sometimes I think they're much smarter than me and that they laugh behind my back after they see me or talk to me.

Although, based on how bad my life is, I think they're actually smart. I mean, if most people are idiots, I'd be doing great in life by comparison. But I'm not, so I'm the idiot.

Not in the sense of being super dumb, but in the sense of failing to develop reasonable positions about things, yeah, absolutely.

I think most people lack self awareness(if that's even the right term). But this is speculation, I can't know what goes on inside another person's brain.

Also they seem to have a problem with separating their own conclusions, from the beliefs which are central to the social/societal consensus.

Last edited:
Secondary dissection

maybe intelligence and quality of life are not so strictly related.

No, but I think there’s a lack of awareness which probably benefits them because if you think about how things really are, you’re caught in analysis paralysis and little gets done.

I'm not sure. Sometimes I think most people are dumb.
When I see people irl, I tend to think so.

People doing well in life tend to fit in naturally. Fitting in a fucked up world like ours doesn't require to be specially smart, but to have a specific normie brain configuration from the beginning. There's no link between intelligence and being able to fit in. Actually a lot of well adjusted people are from the middle class and below, while you can see a lot of borderline people in the upper class, wether it is because they get mad at their own power, or because you need to have an "unfitting" mind to really succeed (look at the state of the European monarchies at the beginning of the 20th century, or look at how most high ranked GAFA boss were just autistic nerds in their youth).

Personally I prefer to live in a bubble where I figure that everyone mogs me to fucking oblivion intellectually and physically. When I was a child I thought people had super powers (like seeing through walls or seeing the future).

Willfully ignorant, painfully unaware, and woefully distracted is a more accurate description

Yes, yes I do.

probably yes. and definetly in online games. but only in my team.

I think that everyone who isnt blackpiled is stupid

Not stupid, just ignorant. They choose to be ignorant too. That’s what really pisses me off.

Truth hurts I guess.

No, but I believe humanity is a species of NPC chimps slaves to their biological programming. I think even extremely smart people are (objectively?) dumber than they realize.

I dont know. I dont interact with normans.