Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think more incels are bluepilled or blackpilled?

Which one?

• Blackpilled

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
veLZixX

veLZixX

A cope a day keeps the rope away
★★
I used to think more incels were blackpilled on average, but now I've realised how many incels in denial there actually are. This is quite bad news honestly,as the more simps there are the worser the consequences for us blackpilled incels.

Most are incels denial who don't wanna accept the truth.

There are more ppl in incel situations than we think.

But they're too bluepilled to realize it.

most are blue or red pilled

Bluepill and redpill is way more popular than blackpill fatalism.
Bluepill is popular among Millennials and above, I think most Gen Z/Alpha men are going to be Tate-style redpillers and submerge themselves in hustle culture. Mistakenly they will believe moneymaxxing actually has some kind of value to women. Your only value is your height, jawline and cock.

bluepilled as hell, just like majority of men.

If inceldom is truly on the rise, and there are more incels now than in previous generations .... ... but a website like this is still seen as fringe and edgy, then it indicates that there are more incels overall than blackpill-swallowers.

Hence, most incels aren't black-pilled.

Although this website is called incels.is , it should more correctly be referred to as blackpilled incels.is Black-pilled incels are a minority among the larger incel minority.

Defo bluepilled. I think I'm gaining the ability to spot them more and more they are everywhere.

I was a semi-bluepilled incel for the longest time, I didn't accept blackpill until June 2023. Prior to that I was just like the other retards in denial

if every incel was blackpilled this forum would be way bigger

99.9999% of involuntary celibate men don't engage with this subculture. And the majority of them are bluepilled copers.