Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think Michelle Obama was ever a male at any point during her life?

Do you think Michelle Obama was ever a male at any point during her life?

• Yes, I think Michelle Obama was a male at some point during her life.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No, I do not think Michelle Obama was a male at some point during her life.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Yeah shes a tranny

One nitpick, I almost chose the second option because the way you worded it made it as if trannymaxxing worked. Michelle Obama IS male, has always been a male and will die a male, because male denotes one's sex. The fact he trannymaxxed only means he is transgender, which has ramifications of faggotry and believing himself to be a woman. "Woman" is a meaningless word nowadays due to years of leftist long march through the institutions, so we let the freaks believe they're women out of agreeableness. But make no mistake, he is male and will never be a female.

Yes, a male gorilla

she's a sheboon and like every sheboon she masculine and have masculine facial features
i saw pics of her traps and jesus christ, her mogs mine to hell. i doubt even if obama himself have traps like those. that guy must be dominated at bed for sure

If you were an American, and lived in the JewSA, you would wonder if that big black tranny used to be a man.

Obama’s daughters are probably test tube babies, they look more like their dad, and nothing like Michelle.

She had kids and you can find pics of her pregnant. She just started looking less feminine as she aged, not that extraordinary.

She notoriously had a massive bulge when she was prancing around on the Ellen show. Transvestigation schizos allege a lot of celebs are, good examples being Sandra Bullock and Morena Baccarin, both of whom have adam's apples

If you were an American, and lived in the JewSA, you would wonder if that big black tranny used to be a man.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a man before tbh
Thinking about it, we have more or less the same debate in France about Macron's wife too

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a man before tbh
Thinking about it, we have more or less the same debate in France about Macron's wife too
Lol.

Brigitte Macron is very attractive.

why don't you go back and look at the old threads nigga you will get the answer.

Th :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: fact that this is even a genuine question