Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think men should be blackpilled at a young age?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Personally I do because your at a major risk of simping or even getting a false harassment or rape charge by thinking "women are wonderful and if I'm nice then she'll like me".

Yes hierarchy and genetic caste system should be thought young. it will save many young boys from working for whores loyalty in futility

Yep, I plan to blackpill my nephews if given the chance. Their Dad will probably make them simps though.

we must protect the young from becoming simps at all cost.

Yes and no. I didn’t get black pilled until 35. I wonder what it would have been like learning about the black pill at 18. I think it would be bad because some guys who may have a shot of ascension might not even try after knowing the truth.

Boys should enjoy their childhood, it's the only time without pain and suffering

Yes absolutely, especially for borderline failed normies or fakecels where looksmaxxing and shit could actually make a difference

no, bluepilled people are easier to exploit

Yeah, even if hypergamy can't be fixed we need to stop simping.

Depends how young, maybe in their teens

The earlier you are blackpilled, the better.

No the blackpill is too depressing(at first) for a 14 year old to handle. Men should be redpilled at a young age so they can accept the blackpill(truth) when they are ready.

absolutely, they need to know the truth

Yes, I wish I were blackpilled at age 5 tbh

Yes. all males should have been blackpilled at 13

yes and now go on looksmaxx and improve yourself

I'm in shape and unless I get implants for everything I can't go from bland to acceptable for women's insane standards.
at least try chewing and mewing, beg your parents for hgh etc, you know. dont give up already you dumb fuck

Yes. A shift in mass consciousness needs to occur. The victorian notion of "love" and "courting" (simping) is only providing false hope to non-Chad men. It's vital to minimize their suffering and maximize foids in any hope of a relationshit.

at least try chewing and mewing, beg your parents for hgh etc, you know. dont give up already you dumb fuck
I'm not going to inject myself with growth horomones just to get a girl who hates me for not being what she actually wants. And my height and jaw are normal.

I'm not going to inject myself with growth horomones just to get a girl who hates me for not being what she actually wants. And my height and jaw are normal.
ok, have fun with your future regrets.

Never too young to learn and acknowledge the truth about society.

This is what happens when you're a bluepilled youngcel

The femoids actual boyfriend:

Last edited: