Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think Melania is/was physically attracted to Donald?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Donald melania trump

they both old piece of shit

I'd say at least she likes him for his money

He's everythingmaxxed. He just grab her to the pussy.

He's handsome for his age

No, but when you’re as rich as him you can get pussy.
He is quite tall though so there’s that.

Now? Not so much his physical features have faded with age but his money and height still remain.

I doubt trump cares anyway, He has 100% fucked hundreds of foids if not more over his life some probably better looking than Melania.

I believe he used her for her balkan genes to created an ogremaxxed chad son (Barron looks 6'4 at only 13).

grab em by the pussy

Back then trump didn't look bad nd was already high status. Hes also incredibly rich

Back then trump didn't look bad nd was already high status. Hes also incredibly rich
The question was whether she is/was physically attracted to him. And the photo I posted was from "back then".

hes tall and has frame .

But i think he wears a wig and has makeup on nowadays to hide is age .

Tbh he has everything, not subhuman,money,status

More his money, but I bet she didn't mind getting intimate with the angelic Donald, sorry for being gay again.

If she divorces him he'll deport her.

no lol she cucks him all the time in public

If she divorces him he'll deport her.
He will postpone that conversation and then tweet that he is divorcing her the next day. JFL.

Then she'll be deported. Trump always gets his way.

No, but she likes his money

physically perhaps only by height, but magnetically attracted by his Power, Status and Money, just like every person in this world, whether men or foids

Now? Not so much his physical features have faded with age but his money and height still remain.

I doubt trump cares anyway, He has 100% fucked hundreds of foids if not more over his life some probably better looking than Melania.

I believe he used her for her balkan genes to created an ogremaxxed chad son (Barron looks 6'4 at only 13).

Having read an old interview or article on my favorite rapper of all time my nigga 2pac, he once went on to explain that he noticed that certain women would literally force themselves to be attracted to someone, once they realized that someone was famous who they priorly found to be repulsive.

Pac continued telling the person he was talking to that he saw this in his own life after becoming a famous rapper that did a few movies, how women at clubs or wherever who previously didn't like him or seem to like him were suddenly all over him.

Pretty sure this facet of women's nature disgusted 2pac but I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up using the fame "benefits" anyway for all they were worth in this regard, lol.

Anyway bros almost all high maintenance/narcissistic type "foids" as this community refers to our opposite gender as care about most is being the girlfriend/wife of...?

Since Donald Trump is a mega billionaire, high status male with a lot of clout/fame/what have you, I'm sure even if Melania was physically repulsed by him upon first viewing of him/learning of him however that came about, she likely quickly did an about face, once she discovered his full status, just as the women in my previous example forced themselves to begin drooling over 2pac only after they figured out he somehow became famous when before they didn't want anything to do with him, heh.

Not at all, but people marry for more (or less) than love / lust. That much is not new.

Clearly not. She is a gold digger.

Just become president of the united states theory.

This asks the question. Normies hate this guy to the core of the earth and back because evil narcissist racist etc . But according to them women do no wrong. So how is it that he got a woman like that?.

As for your question. Foids love spotlights. Trump offers her the best spotlight in the world. President of the USA wife. All the power to brag about . No real responsibility. I know foids love Chad but if there's one thing foid love more is their ego and self entitlement.