Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think many inactive users have ascended?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Cursed
★★★★★
There's not a ton of documented ascensions from here but I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of users that used to be active here have ascended but just never made an ascension post. The percentage of guys who actually die as virgins is very low and a lot of users sign up here very young and it used to be even younger before the age to join was raised to 18.

Probably some of them

Yeah they were never sub5s in the first place

There's not a ton of documented ascensions from here but I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of users that used to be active here have ascended but just never made an ascension post.
I think that is the case too

it eats me to this day not knowing what happened to @ihaveno1

he never elab'd on why he was suddenly leaving the forum. He just requested ban and actually left forever unlike some others. Barely knew much about him but he seemed like a depressed truecel. Hope he didnt go by the way of the rope

he never elab'd on why he was suddenly leaving the forum. He just requested ban and actually left forever unlike some others. Barely knew much about him but he seemed like a depressed truecel. Hope he didnt go by the way of the rope
He either ascended or roped

Not "many".

Most either roped or coped in different ways.

At least thats what I believe anyway.

Some probably. Alot have roped too

Weird. I don't see why he would request a ban if he was gonna rope though. Maybe he just wanted to leave the forum in general. Doesn't necessarily mean he ascended.

Weird. I don't see why he would request a ban if he was gonna rope though. Maybe he just wanted to leave the forum in general. Doesn't necessarily mean he ascended.
wish i talked to him more tbh. He was a nice guy.

Its been 4 years since he left

Not "many".

Most either roped or coped in different ways.

At least thats what I believe anyway.
I don't think many of them would've actually went through with roping. But overall I'd say most former users just got bored of the forum and found other ways to cope.

Most of the ascensions I would expect would come from younger users. And I'm saying this as a 19 year old youngcel. Once you make it to a certain age as an incel your chance of ascending goes to pretty much zero.

I mean if he did announce he was killing himself id say see u back tomorrow. But this case. He never came back tomorrow

I think that is the case too
I've always found it interesting thinking about what old users are doing now. Most of them seem to leave without ever saying why. It's interesting hearing about the small number of users who have been confirmed to have ascended from here and it does kind of give me hope in a way.

I wonder who out of this generation of .is users will continue to rot here, get bored and leave or ascend?

I've always found it interesting thinking about what old users are doing now. Most of them seem to leave without ever saying why. It's interesting hearing about the small number of users who have been confirmed to have ascended from here and it does kind of give me hope in a way.

I wonder who out of this generation of .is users will continue to rot here, get bored and leave or ascend?
Who do you think is most likely to rot here for a long time?

they better not have turned into sex havers otherwise we have to kill them :feelswhat:

they better not have turned into sex havers otherwise we have to kill them :feelswhat:
68173.jpg

When you see a sexhaver

My predictions on the top of my head are:
@VideoGameCoper: will ascend
@Animecel2D: will continue rotting
@RealSchizo: will continue rotting
@DarkStar: will ascend
@Sloth.Belgrade: will continue rotting

And I will probably continue rotting but I hope I ascend. Not sure who will rope, maybe @SuperKanga

total sex haver extermination otherwise we can never feel safe

another thing is that some users probably get annoyed by other users which makes them quit the forum

Who do you think is most likely to rot here for a long time?
Hard to tell. Not counting users that have already been here for a long time like @Animecel2D because it's pretty obvious users that have already been rotting here for a while are gonna stay here.

So out of the 2024cels I think
@Sloth.Belgrade
@Starfish (if he doesn't get banned for spam or something)
@comradespiderman29
@Liu KANG (if he doesn't get banned for femdom)

I feel like @VideoGameCoper will either giga rot here until the forum closes down or end up ascending. Feels like it's a 50/50 chance lol

I think yes, but they didn't necessarily leave because they ascended. They just got bored with the forum and ascended afterwards.

There's obviously a few but I don't think it's a huge part of it

Yeah they were never sub5s in the first place
Either guys that were extremely looksminned or guys that ascend as soon as they actually start trying. There's no ascension for truecels unless with godlike luck.

Hard to tell. Not counting users that have already been here for a long time like @Animecel2D because it's pretty obvious users that have already been rotting here for a while are gonna stay here.

@Sloth.Belgrade
@comradespiderman29

I feel like @VideoGameCoper will either giga rot here until the forum closes down or end up ascending. Feels like it's a 50/50 chance lol
Those are decent predictions

I think yes, but they didn't necessarily leave because they ascended. They just got bored with the forum and ascended afterwards.
Yeah I agree. They moved on from the forum before they ascended so they had no reason to come back and mention it.

I feel like if anyone thought that they had any chance of ascending anytime soon they wouldn't be using this forum much if at all.

Yes and when they break up with their gfs and go on another dry spell, they'll come back here on an alt.

Yes and when they break up with their gfs and go on another dry spell, they'll come back here on an alt.
Wouldn't be that surprised. Has there been any users caught doing this?

My predictions on the top of my head are:
@VideoGameCoper: will ascend
@Animecel2D: will continue rotting
@RealSchizo: will continue rotting
@DarkStar: will ascend
@Sloth.Belgrade: will continue rotting

And I will probably continue rotting but I hope I ascend. Not sure who will rope, maybe @SuperKanga
That gives me hope

@Sloth.Belgrade
@comradespiderman29

Yep I’m a trucel so I’m gonna be here for long.

Unfortunately for you I don't see you ascending anytime soon (unless you're secretly a larping chad :feelshmm:)
U got me :chad:

Nah in all seriousness though. NTpill and nichekinkpill fucked me either way. Even if I found a girl she wouldn’t be into [redacted]dom

I think most users just get bored of blackpilled content and leave, you rarely see active users that have been here for more than 2 years. It's not healthy to obsess over your inceldom and post on incel forums every day, I think a lot of users take the white pill and cope.

Im a wagecuck. Posting and reading this forum everyday takes a lot of time, so I think some inactive incels still are blackpilled incels but dont have much free time

I think inactive users take a break for a while then come back since you can get burned out.