Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think love exists IRL?

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
obviously not for us but do you think it exists as a feeling in general?

i dont think it does because chad and 0/10 foids only want to sleep around and then settle down in their late 30s (this number is going up as we speak) and normalfaggot relationships are only about NTmogging, socialmogging, looksmogging etc there is no sign of pure feelings there

Love is the chemical reaction you get when you're partnered with high-tier genetics.

Of course, love is the answer and a lot is gained spiritually when it is achieved. With that being said, not even stacie or Chad usually gets to this point. Love is very rare.

Last edited:
I'm apprehensive about it.

i dont think it does because chad and 0/10 foids only want to sleep around and then settle down in their late 30s (this number is going up as we speak) and normalfaggot relationships are only about NTmogging, socialmogging, looksmogging etc there is no sign of pure feelings there
yes

have you never been in love with someone? its the best feeling in the world

It doesn't exist from the foid side.
I refuse to believe that a foid can even love chad.
Foids are not sentient (I mean this 100%).

Yes, but you mus fulfill some OR all of the following

-Marry a female when she is a loli.
-She should be untouched
-Put her in a burka
-Gender segregation
-make her dependent on you
-promote family/anti-degeneracy

Do these, and you will have what would be known as "true love". I even knew a muslim woman who stuck by her husband for 3 years when he had cancer, when most western women would ditch him within a week.

Is colour real?

A blind person can't see colour, but they do emanate it.

The greatest form of love is a friendship where one would sacrifice themselves for the other.

In a romantic relationship between a man and a women, it is usually lust, not love.

Only in my imagination, but in reality foids don't give a fuck about love if you are subhuman like us.

It is a word used to describe the emotions associated with affection. Just an abstract concept. Now, there are some disorders that impair you from having appropriate emotional responses to stimuli, such as ASD or psychopathy - but in the end all it is is just simple semantics. It's just a massive cope to say it doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Love is the chemical reaction you get when you're partnered with high-tier genetics.
Absolutely brutal definition pill

It doesn't exist from the foid side.
I refuse to believe that a foid can even love chad.
Foids are not sentient (I mean this 100%).

Men can love but women can't. To women it's always lust and resource exchange

love is chad only

Foids can’t love. They are cold hearted monsters.

Anything other than this is some imaginary ideal.

I think Im capable of love

Women - no way

They will always betray you for a better looking man

Absolutely not, now your parent may exhibit some 'storge' on you, Greek 4 maternal love only if they believe that somehow you are an extension of them.

Meaning you carry their DNA and their love is not without some selfish motive.

No i do not believe in love at all

i dont think it exist, young people want to fuck and also they need emotional tampons. old people are afraid of being alone.

Humans are not capable of such a complex emotion

be chad and never age. a woman would get it as well.

Tumblr m8awupguwq1qca9zmo1 1280

love is gay
friendship is magic
but I doubt if friendship exists in this world

The truest eros(romantic love) is between a man and his non foid objects of desire and affection such as a rubberwaifu, waifu pillow, waifu plate mat, etc.. .

Foids only love Chad, and I doubt that any of oneitiscels had a crush on ugly foid too :blackpill:

When you put it like that I really feel like a lizard brain in a human suit :feelsUnreal:

I've heard that the feeling of being in love is chemically no different from consuming large quantities of chocolate