Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think Lia Marie Johnson would have a better life now if she was married off to a man around age 12?

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Do you think it's good that she was able to make her own decisions as a strong independent woman and not have decisions made for her at a young age? :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Lia

Lia2

Lia2
Lia4

No clue who she is, but my answer is yes. All femoids should get married off or engaged at 12.

Yeah, that bitch fell off hard, I remember seeing her pics on /tv/

I'd love to be a time travelling Chad and fucking all kinds of rare foids lost to ether

dont know; dont care

Wtf is that Insta story pic? :feelskek:

Holy shit I haven't seen her in a couple years and she literally hit the wall so hard looks wise I laughed when I saw this. Shes 25 now...jb pill strikes again. Also those hand tats :feelspuke:

Holy shit I haven't seen her in a couple years and she literally hit the wall so hard looks wise I laughed when I saw this. Shes 25 now...jb pill strikes again. Also those hand tats :feelspuke:

View attachment 557585
Don't even think she hit the wall
But drugs + tattoos + alcohol is what you get when women are free to choose how they want to live