Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think Justin Bieber looks like Jesus? What do you think about his hair?

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
No matter if you believe in Jesus or not. Just think about the Jesus on the movies and on pictures. More like a blonde Jesus. What do you think? Just look at the face and not other features. Only face.

0415 justin bieber tmz 4

Justin bieber breakfast april 2018 05

91a26204c1f9a365138cf4a4462acc47

Rs 634x1024 180410160943 634 justin0bieber 41018

Justin bieber ehevertrag mit hailey baldwin weil seine familie bedenken hat

He looked stupid the first time around still looks stupid af...

He looked stupid the first time around still looks stupid af...
Look at his clear jaw in the first picture, though.

With a jaw like that he could look like fucking Gandhi and still get women. (Not literally though, because then he would be an ethnic).

He Jesusmaxxed

He looks like an asshole Brad. Even if he shares some features with Jesus, all the idealized representations of Jesus give you a feeling of warmth and pure kindness

Why did he settle for that uggo?

i don't see it tbhtbh

He looks like an asshole Brad. Even if he shares some features with Jesus, all the idealized representations of Jesus give you a feeling of warmth and pure kindness

If Jesus is the guy who hangs around girls highschools offering 14 year olds cigarettes and rides in his pickup, then yeah he does.

If Jesus is the guy who hangs around girls highschools offering 14 year olds cigarettes and rides in his pickup, then yeah he does.

I said only his FACE. Not lifestyle or other features on Justin Bieber

Jesus didnt look like a real Hardcore middle eastern... And of course its because of his blonde hair
>jesus didn't look hardcore middle eastern
what does hardcore middle eastern mean and no one really knows how he looked like but probably like your average jordanian-syrian

i think he has that typical prettyboy face who would be knocked out in 1 punch, so pretty much the definition of what all foids go for nowadays.

>jesus didn't look hardcore middle eastern
what does hardcore middle eastern mean and no one really knows how he looked like but probably like your average jordanian-syrian

Hardcore middle eastern = Dark skin, dark hair, fat eyebrows, dark eyes etc...

There are also middle eastern who has the same skin color like Justin Bieber or brown hair etc.

Yes maybe we dont know how Jesus looked like but there are pictures and movies which show Jesus. No matter if its real or not

I don't know about him looking like Jesus, however what I do know is that everyone who thinks that he isn't GL is coping hard.

Damn without makeup hailey baldwin looks like a trashcan

Last edited:
He is the messiah jews were waiting for.

nope jesus aint white now stop fan girling over this pretty boy fuck you faggot

nope jesus aint white now stop fan girling over this pretty boy fuck you faggot

@SergeantIncel please give this man the "Low IQ Award"...

I said FACE AND HAIR and not other features like skin color you faggot

@SergeantIncel please give this man the "Low IQ Award"...

I said FACE AND HAIR and not other features like skin color you faggot
you said his face retard which has his fucking skin color. You should have said pay attention only to his facial features. Fucking dumbass now go jerk off to Justin you fucking fangirl

you said his face retard which has his fucking skin color. You should have said pay attention only to his facial features. Fucking dumbass now go jerk off to Justin you fucking fangirl

07737550 ED5C 4ABA A085 265E902D6CC3

I just owned you and now you try to defend yourself and try to get out of it... bitch almost everyone knew what I meant by face and hair but you autistic trash kid comes up with skin color

View attachment 45825

I just owned you and now you try to defend yourself and try to get out of it... bitch almost everyone knew what I meant by face and hair but you autistic trash kid comes up with skin color
you owned me? :lul::lul::lul: This whole thread is autistic, regardless he doesn't look like fucking Jesus. Maybe just to you cause he may be some sort of godly entity for you faggot.

And JFL are you mad I don't think he looks Jesus, this whole thread you just want people to agree with your weird obsession of thinking justin= Jesus :lul::lul::lul:

you owned me? :lul::lul::lul: This whole thread is autistic, regardless he doesn't look like fucking Jesus. Maybe just to you cause he may be some sort of godly entity for you faggot.

And JFL are you mad I don't think he looks Jesus, this whole thread you just want people to agree with your weird obsession of thinking justin= Jesus :lul::lul::lul:

Im only mad because of your low iq tbh