Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you think January Sixth shooting was faked ?

Why would they fake it lol.
to create precedent for enhanced powers

I like this guy's vids

Looked real to me.

did you watch this 20m video analysis?
Yeah, I dunno, the way her body reacted like state of shock from gun wound looked very real to me.

Yeah, I dunno, the way her body reacted like state of shock from gun wound looked very real to me.
how would you distinguish genuine shock from acting?

CHANNEL RESTRICTED:soy::soy::soy:

The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions::soy::soy::soy:

Contains Incitement to Hatred:soy::soy::soy:

Please see the Community Guidelines for more details. If this is your content then please check the Visibility tab for more specific information on this restriction.:soy::soy::soy:

how would you distinguish genuine shock from acting?
I dunno, its my personal observation, it looks different from movies and more similar to gore videos.

I dunno, its my personal observation, it looks different from movies and more similar to gore videos.
but what about the breakdown, like the weird shit where she slides her hand under her ass like that? did you watch the entire analysis by Wishbone?

but what about the breakdown, like the weird shit where she slides her hand under her ass like that? did you watch the entire analysis by Wishbone?
I watched the entire video :feelskek: lol what a comedy, its all staged and fake 100%, people clearly are bad actors in bad scenario, if it was real people would scatter and runaway after the gunshot, the one who stay would check her wound and apply pressure, everyone know that's what you're supposed to do. Sentences seem weird and fake. There is barely any blood, if she was shot in the neck she would be gushing blood. I'm not surprised everything is fake and manipulation. Same as landing on the moon.

If you're in the UK you should VPN up. You should even VPN up to even use this forum plus use a proxy because I know the UK especially hate incels
yeah, I use a vpn most of the time.

CHANNEL RESTRICTED:soy::soy::soy:

The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions::soy::soy::soy:

Contains Incitement to Hatred:soy::soy::soy:

Please see the Community Guidelines for more details. If this is your content then please check the Visibility tab for more specific information on this restriction.:soy::soy::soy:

:p

I watched the entire video :feelskek: lol what a comedy, its all staged and fake 100%, people clearly are bad actors in bad scenario, if it was real people would scatter and runaway after the gunshot, the one who stay would check her wound and apply pressure, everyone know that's what you're supposed to do. Sentences seem weird and fake. There is barely any blood, if she was shot in the neck she would be gushing blood. I'm not surprised everything is fake and manipulation. Same as landing on the moon.
yeah I thought it was real until I saw this yesterday

Cope. You niggas know nothing about gunshot wounds.

"if it was real people would scatter and runaway after the gunshot, the one who stay would check her wound and apply pressure, everyone know that's what you're supposed to do."

They're fat retarded american boomers, not trained soldiers.
I mean c'mon look how weird and passive swat officers act, after the gunshot people were standing with their backs turned to the shooter, no sane person would do that. People would panic, look any riot video and when any shot happens even with the rubber rounds people start running around as headless chickens.