Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think it's weird for a man to keep a journal?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My mom suggested that when I feel depressed I should write my thoughts on a journal, she even gave a notebook to start but I'm not sure. I always thought only teen foids have journals but what do you think?

No and if a foid says you’re weird for keeping a journal, beat the living shit out of her in Red Dead Redemption 2 cowboy.

I have a journal but havnt wrote in it for a few years. The pages of highschool have been ripped out :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I use the notes on my phone to vent and write shit down whenever i feel depressed or just bored. it has some atomic blackpills and shit about my life that no one will ever read probably. suicide letter might eventually get on there too

If it works for you, then why not? Lots of people in the past did. Marcus Aurelius kept a de facto journal, and so we have Meditations.

I had a journal once. I’d fill it with barely legible words and drawings whenever i felt i was going mental

i keep a journal of my nightmares

.co is my journal

I always thought only teen foids have journals but what do you think?
Fuck off with that modern gender and social role reprogramming bullshit..many great thinkers and philosophers had journals and documented their lives (ibn batuta for example) .

no but I don't keep one because I wouldn't want anyone to find and read it

no, and you shouldn't care about what others think

No, i still try to write stuff.

No.

A journal is very manly.

A diary on the other hand would make you a closeted homosexual.

Fuck off with that modern gender and social role reprogramming bullshit..many great thinkers and philosophers had journals and documented their lives (ibn batuta for example) .

I wouldn't want anyone to read what I wrote.

I have a journal but never used it. it's reasonably good quality as well. like what would I write into it? :lul: dear diary, I got rejected again, I played league and fucking lost, I watched videos on youtube, I have a better understanding of some obscure shit now, ate some chips and browsed incelsco :lul::lul:

I've heard some here actually have one so nothing weird at all. I would write if I wasn't so lazy tbh.

My journal would be the same every day, nothing has changed for me socially since I was 5 years old and first met other kids at preschool.

It's actually a good way to vent, OP
like others said, philosophers and great thinkers had journals
It makes you extremely self aware, since it's only you and your thoughts

I wish I had the skills for something like that, unfortunately my handwriting has been compared to a toddler's level.

I wish I had the skills for something like that, unfortunately my handwriting has been compared to a toddler's level.
you don't actually need a notebook to do it, just open an empty .txt and start writing about your day, your thoughts about life, etc...

I used to keep a dream journal but there's fuck all for me to write on a diary. What, am I gonna reminisce on how I ate a sandwich for lunch three years ago?
If there's something important that happened I might log it but a daily diary is useless.

I used to keep a dream journal but there's fuck all for me to write on a diary. What, am I gonna reminisce on how I ate a sandwich for lunch three years ago?
If there's something important that happened I might log it but a daily diary is useless.
you don't have to write anything profound, you can use it to vent or just daily to do list or reminders

No.

A journal is very manly.

A diary on the other hand would make you a closeted homosexual.

I tried writing on diarrhoea once. It was pointless. unreadable. Stinky.