Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you think it's possible to rehabilitate an incel?

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
I think if you're lonely and isolated for so long, it's nearly impossible to feel "normal" again. You experience something normies don't typically go through, which is prolonged isolation, and it really does a number to your neurological wiring. Even if you managed to somehow become normal, you can't help but look back on your experiences, and realize no other normie have to deal with that amount of loneliness. No other person can relate to your experiences, and that makes you feel lonely again :fuk:. Other normies are blissfully unaware of the hell you went through.

Good question, I doubt it. My mind feels fried

If they're young enough, yes. Would take some effort to break the distrust rather than reinforce it tbh.

Blackpill changes u permanently, so no

Impossible. We've been dealt too much psychological torture. Normgroids would have already killed themselves by now.

same. it's hard to relate to other people. feels like a lot of users here are the only people i can somewhat relate to
Thats exactly how I feel aswell. I dont trust normfags and when I have to be around them I constantly feel on the defensive

The incel phenomenon is an emanation of women's agency, a reflection and consequence of the negative energy of their bad-faith actions: their increasingly extreme standards for male genetic physical traits, their preference of alpha haremization over beta monogamy, their desire for male competition over cooperation. Much of civilization and patriarchy is just an attempt at alleviating this. So there will be no rehabilitation until women's preferences re-align, whether by internal or external means.

Last edited:
Thats exactly how I feel aswell. I dont trust normfags and when I have to be around them I constantly feel on the defensive
True you cannot let your guard down among those bastards. Last time I did I was bullied, filmed and made fun of for no fault of my own but being a manlet.

Maybe, but it's hard, And you have to be okay with gambling your life away.

I'm already fucked up from it.

There is a small chance to rehabiliate a incel, only if the Incel is assigned 10 billion dollars and a cute virgin gf

How can u fix something that's already being shattered into a thousand pieces ?

Only way to know is by having a foid to have actual sex and affection with us. No bullshit whatsoever, just that.

women are never gonna love incels so no. just cope

You can be healed yes
Mark 11:23 ESV

English Standard Version
Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.

Give me a Stacy I could breed daily, and I will be healed and rehabilitated.

Getting surgery to create the illusion of being a good vehicle for genes. The world and nature are entirely against incels. Best to be against the world.

There is a small chance to rehabiliate a incel, only if the Incel is assigned 10 billion dollars and a cute virgin gf
This is a funny thing to say but it's true.

No, I doubt it. Since changing looks convincingly is quite hard and that is all that matters.

I think if you're lonely and isolated for so long, it's nearly impossible to feel "normal" again. You experience something normies don't typically go through, which is prolonged isolation, and it really does a number to your neurological wiring. Even if you managed to somehow become normal, you can't help but look back on your experiences, and realize no other normie have to deal with that amount of loneliness. No other person can relate to your experiences, and that makes you feel lonely again :fuk:. Other normies are blissfully unaware of the hell you went through.
thats asking someone to forget the ABC
no.
its raw information, you can not go back on that.
Once I have told you the information, you can not deny it anymore.

I don’t think so. The vast majority of people wouldn’t be able to relate to our experiences, which would just make us feel more pathetic and alone when we look back on our past suffering. So even if we ascend, we will never be able to forget the hell that we endured. Theoretically the only way for us to ever be normal would be for us to take some sort of drug that erased all our memory and changed us into a completely different person or something

Definitely possible.

>25 yes
25+ no

SIMPLE A-S

thats asking someone to forget the ABC
no.
its raw information, you can not go back on that.
Once I have told you the information, you can not deny it anymore.
if i'm going to be honest, it wasnt just the information. It was when i applied my newfound knowledge to my life and started to connect the dots is when i crossed the point of no return

I. AM. UGLY.

Like Humpty Dumpty i am broken beyond repair

if i'm going to be honest, it wasnt just the information. It was when i applied my newfound knowledge to my life and started to connect the dots is when i crossed the point of no return

I. AM. UGLY.
I think even if you are good looking enough to lead a normal life, it would be devastating
Devastating because you would realize that people don't like you for who you are, but what you look like.
That you did not do anything to make them like you.
For instance, maybe you thought "im a funny guy, people like me because im a good sport."
But now you realize there are ugly people that tell the same jokes but people cringe at them.
It's not that you are funny, you are just good looking enough to the point where anything you says comes with a dopmaine boost from your looks, so people will reward anything you do or say to a degree.

I think even if you are good looking enough to lead a normal life, it would be devastating
Devastating because you would realize that people don't like you for who you are, but what you look like.
That you did not do anything to make them like you.
For instance, maybe you thought "im a funny guy, people like me because im a good sport."
But now you realize there are ugly people that tell the same jokes but people cringe at them.
It's not that you are funny, you are just good looking enough to the point where anything you says comes with a dopmaine boost from your looks, so people will reward anything you do or say to a degree.
most of the time i disassociate and think im living someone else's life or controlling a camera and it's an AI or game character.
but then i realize this is MY LIFE AND IM LIVING IN THIS HELL!

I've been rotting for over 5 years, a Normie wouldn't even be able to stand living in isolation for 5 days. my brain just works differently. There is no rehabilitation, you remain brandmarked for life.

if u have a incel a harem of giga stacys then yes

I think most long-term incels/loners experience too much brainrot to ever recover.
I am late 20s and I cannot hold a conversation, have no interests and find it difficult to think

If I got a long-term intimate relationship that would mean that i was incorrect about my predicament and how truely over it is, and that is my dream, I want to be wrong and flourish, but if I'm right then I just die alone whether old or not.

It is even worse when your prolonged isolation took place during childhood/teenage years and you don’t know anything other than loneliness

I think most long-term incels/loners experience too much brainrot to ever recover.
I am late 20s and I cannot hold a conversation, have no interests and find it difficult to think
same here. i go through everyday on autopilot. nothing feels real. i can't even focus on things i used to find interesting and my memory has gone to shit. i can feel my brain deteriorating by the minute. i don't even get angry much anymore. Most of the time i just feel lost and confused.

Once an incel, always an incel

same here. i go through everyday on autopilot. nothing feels real. i can't even focus on things i used to find interesting and my memory has gone to shit. i can feel my brain deteriorating by the minute. i don't even get angry much anymore. Most of the time i just feel lost and confused.
Exactly the same, once you know it is over nothing seems to matter.

It's not, because (unless you're a fakecel) you can't fix the reasons of your inceldom. But there's a very very small possibility, that you're an insecure normie not seeing his potential