Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think it's possible to be truly happy as a truecel (denied sex and relationships for your whole life)?

Do you think it's possible to be truly happy as a truecel?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Cucktears says it is.

If you're reading this BrazilianSigma, die of cancer

Braziliancuckma, listen up here you fucking fat bitch. Get a fucking life and stop trawling inceltears forums to get content for your bunch of emasculated tranny cuckold soylords and fat lesbian genderqueer SJW landwhale filth to enjoy. I fucking mean it you fat worthless piece of dogshit.

Ask them if black slaves were happy back in the day...

Fuck CuckTears. They all deserve the gulag.

absolutely unequivocally not. being a truecel means not only are you ugly as sin and wont get pussy but you will also get rejected by peers, you will find it hard to land a job, you will get looked at sideways and openly mocked in public etc. you basically will be reminded of your deformity 24/7

If you're reading this BrazilianSigma, die of cancer
i want to flay him alive

Last edited:
lol, fuck no

Ask them if black slaves were happy back in the day...

You don't need freedom to be happy. Slaves get fed, don't have to worry about being homeless, and spend all their time in a close knit community. Freedom is overrated.

BrazilianSugma really needs the rope.
When you run out of cherrypicked content and memes so you pick on the legitimately depressed wizard

lol, fuck no

You don't need freedom to be happy. Slaves get fed, don't have to worry about being homeless, and spend all their time in a close knit community. Freedom is overrated.

HAHAHA... I really hope you're trolling.

You should read how the Belgians, the Portuguese, and the Spanish treated their slaves. Punishments like cutting of fingers, toes etc were routinely given for the slightest of transgressions.

Not to mention that the male slaves' wife, mother, and sisters were raped right in front of him quite frequently.

No way. They are being robbed of something almost every living thing does and they're reminded of it everyday when they walk in the street. If sex isn't a big deal, then a foid getting gang raped isn't a big deal.

No, all of the KHHVs are gonna rope sooner rather than later, myself included. Dunno why a bunch of people who have had loved ones in their lives feel as though they can speak as an authority on the subject and tell us that we dont feel depression, mental anguish, and extreme anxiety from being lonely for all our lives.

Braziliancuckma, listen up here you fucking fat bitch. Get a fucking life and stop trawling inceltears forums to get content for your bunch of emasculated tranny cuckold soylords and fat lesbian genderqueer SJW landwhale filth to enjoy. I fucking mean it you fat worthless piece of dogshit.

So beautifully worded.
BoldMealyCooter size restricted

Cucktears being cucks? What a surprise.

No, but on a brighter note, loneliness literally kills you so you get to die faster than normies even if you don't rope :feelsautistic:.

Maybe if you’re rich.

HAHAHA... I really hope you're trolling.

You should read how the Belgians, the Portuguese, and the Spanish treated their slaves. Punishments like cutting of fingers, toes etc were routinely given for the slightest of transgressions.

Not to mention that the male slaves' wife, mother, and sisters were raped right in front of him quite frequently.

You are not entitled to freedom

No i don't think a truecel can ever be really happy.

im 50. i know i cant. just dont have the balls to shoot my self or jump.