Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you think it's painful to die from hunger?

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
Maybe I should just stop eating for 2 months and it will free me from this world?

Of fucking course it is. It's painful to go a day without eating. If I am not able to eat for a long time I start feeling weak and like my stomach is gonna start eating itself.

Of fucking course it is. It's painful to go a day without eating. If I am not able to eat for a long time I start feeling weak and like my stomach is gonna start eating itself.
Idk, if I starve for a day I just feel weak but I don't feel pain.

It would get worse if you went longer. Of all the ways to kill yourself, don't use a slow, painful, drawn out method like that.

Maybe I should just stop eating for 2 months and it will free me from this world?
Yeah, painful. Just drive down to Mexico, buy a bunch of dog anesthesia, OD on it, then drift peacefully off to oblivion while staring at the ocean.

Or, don't kill yourself.

JFL, just don't kill yourself theory
Not gonna lie. As much as I advocate against suicide. I really won't mind going out like what I described. Warm beach, beer in hand, and just getting lit until I don't see anything anymore.

To give some context. I once didn't eat anything for a week straight. At the tail end of that week my lower back started hurting something awful. Sitting in a chair for more than 10 or 15 minutes was torture. If you really wanna do something in this vain, not drinking anything for 3 days is almost certainly better. I once didn't drink anything for 2.5 days and I was completely fine. My saliva had a unpleasant taste to it, but that was about it.

Yes. Last meal I had was 9 hours ago and I am already feeling suoer hungry.

yeah but not as painful as trying to die with pills tho

You're better off dehydrating yourself.

dont do it brocel