Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think it’s a social death sentence not to have an iPhone

Iphones are fucking gay. Android is better.

Not having LATEST iphone=death.

Chad uses a banged up nokia from 2005

Iphones are for normies who don't know how to work around android

_incelinside said:

Chad can get laid via carrier pigeons.

Having a pretty phone can't make up for an ugly appearance.

Kointo said:
Having a pretty phone can't make up for an ugly appearance.

LOL. I know some mates who thought having the latest iphone was the key to getting laid

Real players use a dumbphone.

_incelinside said:
LOL. I know some mates who thought having the latest iphone was the key to getting laid

I have a Macintosh laptop, but you don't see Starbucks roasties knocking down my door.

Im very happy with my Nexus 5x i got for 300 e like year and a half ago. Just lol at anyone who drops a shit ton of money on an iphone.

Suicel said:
Real players use a dumbphone.

Jokes on you bcs Sony Ericson was the shit in early 2000s

Doers anyone actually believe that?

I have had plenty trouble all my life. Being that brand sensitive was not one of them.

Dekim said:
Jokes on you bcs Sony Ericson was the shit in early 2000s

I used them a lot and still have a couple that work. Also Nokia 3310.

In Australia, not wearing Adidas and Nike every time you go out is the bigger death sentence.

Kointo said:
Real players use these.

old-phone-16591959.jpg

we should install these in the incel mansion

AngelOfDisease said:
Doers anyone actually believe that?

I have had plenty trouble all my life. Being that brand sensitive was not one of them.

thugs won't even steal your phone if they see you have a samsung, they don't want to be seen as faggots

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

not having social media is the biggest death sentence.

fukmylyf said:
not having social media is the biggest death sentence.

Cope, chad doesn't need social media to slay

Tellem--T said:
Cope, chad doesn't need social media to slay

How does he get the attention of whores then? From just going outside? Fair enough.

Chad can send smoke signals, he's still going to attract Stacy.

Kointo said:
How does he get the attention of whores then? From just going outside? Fair enough.

Work and school and even the gym

I didn't bring a phone back to college because it's not worth being surrounded by the social media nonsense.

fukmylyf said:
SOCIAL death sentence.

Next time be clear idiot :D

fukmylyf said:
SOCIAL death sentence.

But you are right ever seen I deleted my social media my social life became nonexistent

fukmylyf said:
lol, it's right in the thread title, YOU FUCKING BRAINLET

It doesn't matter you made a typo fucker

Tellem--T said:
But you are right ever seen I deleted my social media my social life became nonexistent

same.

Tellem--T said:
It doesn't matter you made a typo fucker

YOUR PICS ARE FAKE

_incelinside said:

While its true that Chad doesnt need an iphone to get laid, literally every Chad has one. I have yet to see a good looking guy with an android phone

and mind you theres a good reason why all Chads have iPhones, its that iMessage app thing whatever, you can only use it to communicate with other iPhone users. Not needing iMessage = clear sign that you have no friends

Literally every girl has an iPhone too so having an android means that you have no female friends and are most likely a virgin

Just have a smartphone theory confirmed.

COPE, Chad dosen't need his phone, femnoids hear his mating call miles away

Chad uses smoke signals and morse code and still is considered trendy and social.

Iphones are shit and also stating that Anything other than LOOKS and a really sligh bit of NT matters is a big bluepill delusion.

the latest iphone along with all the respective social media apps is the MINIMUM requirement for normies to even CONSIDER you human tbh
only a total chad can get away with not having any form of social media

Not having a smartphone will definitely mark you as weird in the eyes of normals. Then there's also having to be up to date. I still have an iphone 4 and that gets funny reactions for some reason.

whogivesafucc said:
the latest iphone along with all the respective social media apps is the MINIMUM requirement for normies to even CONSIDER you human tbh

this. not having social media(especially instagram) is death sentence. normans always ask me why i don't have instagram. just fucking lol they bully an ugly man for not having instagram like i need to show my ugliness to everyone.

realsubhumanx said:
whogivesafucc said:
this. not having social media(especially instagram) is death sentence. normans always ask me why i don't have instagram. just fucking lol they bully an ugly man for not having instagram like i need to show my ugliness to everyone.

yeah, never understood the point of instagram. who wants to see 1601861 selfies of other people? normies are fucking insane.

_incelinside said:

What

How

Whats the logic

blackpilledhero said:

Short answer, no.

I mean, who the fuck cares what kind of phone you have.