Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think its a good thing that the blackpill got more popular?

kkkmember

kkkmember

Greycel
I am aware im a greycel and a newgen
me personally I don't consider it a bad thing to be grey as long as you aren't retarded nobody will care about how much posts you have or when you joined

If they are inkwells, yes

If they are normscum mocking inkwells, only stealing lingo and some our mannerism, then not

The real blackpill didn't get more popular.
It got dumbed down by tiktok and youtube shorts and now a shitton of normie faggots pick up on it without really understanding any of it on a deeper level.

Blackpill terminology like mogging and looksmaxxing has been stolen from us by normies, particularly by middle schoolERs on DickTok. They’re still bluepilled since they don’t know what it actually means.

Last edited:
Back when people around these parts wanted to spread the blackpill, I said it's a horrible idea. And we're seeing why now. When you introduce lookism to the normie masses, they're just going to shit on the ugly more and women are obviously never going to stop their lying bullshit.

No, norm cattle steal bp words/phrases, they looksmatch which makes it difficult/pointless for incels to improve their looks, and females become aware of talking points

I have no opinion officer

Back when people around these parts wanted to spread the blackpill, I said it's a horrible idea. And we're seeing why now. When you introduce lookism to the normie masses, they're just going to shit on the ugly more and women are obviously never going to stop their lying bullshit.
true but my nigga, you joined in the tiktok wave :feelskek: :feelshmm:

Blackpill terminology like mogging and looksmaxxing has been stolen from us by normies, particularly by middle schoolERs on DickTok. They’re still bluepilled since they don’t know what it actually means.

They killed the humor and originality of all of it. Like normalfaggots do with everything.

It doesn't matter how popular it gets. The general populace still wouldn't understand what any of it actually means.

No, norm cattle steal bp words/phrases, they looksmatch which makes it difficult/pointless for incels to improve their looks, and females become aware of talking points