Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think it will get better eventually?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Like at the very very end, do you think things would be much better? We've all heard the saying "it gets worse before it gets better. Or do you think we're completely doomed by women's hypergamy and elites agendas. And the world will only get more cucked forever and ever? I believe they is a slight bit of hope and people will overthrow the elites eventually. Idk how,idk when. But I feel like they will.

of course not

We are doomed and it would take a miracle for things to get better

Cope to think it will, but deep inside it's the driving force towards the next day. It's like partaking in religious rituals only because your family considers it traditions. Everybody knows it's bullshit, but you go along anyway.

no its getting worse

Well...

2016:

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 16 09 06

Shortly before the "racepill"

2017:

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 17 55 12

Youth Commune

2019:

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 17 56 27

2020:

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 17 58 03

(Cleared; Malice)

if we die and don't go to hell, yes

as the RP character ages the server rules become more apparent and you understand the hard boundaries of the RP simulation. Wait for server reset if you got bad RNG :feelsUgh: . sometimes you just get a bad character and you just do the best you can. If its gonna get better is all a matter of opinion at that point

Life isn't a fairy tale, you die when you're killed.

Cope to think it will, but deep inside it's the driving force towards the next day. It's like partaking in religious rituals only because your family considers it traditions. Everybody knows it's bullshit, but you go along anyway.
No I mean long after we die. Eventually everyone is blackpilled to the core and overthrows the government and reptile elites. Have you seen a film called "Wall E" by Pixar? Well basically you know how the corporate BnL run shit and ruined the Earth and sent everyone to live on a spaceship. Well basically. Eventually at the very end of the movie. Everyone is blackpilled about the movie and overthrows bnl government. Goes back to earth and starts planting stuff. That's what I'm saying, maybe something like that could happen irl

Like at the very very end, do you think things would be much better? We've all heard the saying "it gets worse before it gets better. Or do you think we're completely doomed by women's hypergamy and elites agendas. And the world will only get more cucked forever and ever? I believe they is a slight bit of hope and people will overthrow the elites eventually. Idk how,idk when. But I feel like they will.

If the elite continues being the elite, I don't think so, it will only become shittier until everyone unites and fucking rapes them to death or something like that.

BUT, I Wish, for AIs with Synthethic bodies, only that would make it easier for us, I wish the Basilisk gets created and ends all this mess.

:feelsautistic:

When enough men gets blackpilled, yes.

It will hopefully eliminate more of the simp culture we currently have, therefore taking away what holes live off.

It can only get worse, it will not get better

Hell no:feelshaha:

Even if it gets better most of us would be too old to experience change. I don't have any high hopes seeing how most just follow blindly and a man is a man's worst enemy. No matter how fucked up the things are if at the end of the day normies get pussy, even if it used-up pussy, shit, not even that, prospect of getting pussy is enough for them things will continue this way.

Even if it gets better most of us would be too old to experience change. I don't have any high hopes seeing how most just follow blindly and a man is a man's worst enemy. No matter how fucked up the things are if at the end of the day normies get pussy, even if it used-up pussy, shit, not even that, prospect of getting pussy is enough for them things will continue this way.
True. If even if things got better. We would be oldcels. But I have hope I'd ascending in the future. Btw,how do you highlight a specific part of somebody comment instead of replyimg to the full thing? I'm having a really hard time with that

Btw,how do you highlight a specific part of somebody comment instead of replyimg to the full thing? I'm having a really hard time with that
Screen

Highlight it with cursor.

I honestly think So. Inceldom Will hit normies hard in The following 20 years. I could see with The Rise of automatization men keeping The society running and going Back to old status quo when Their pay doubles If women drop Out of work Life. Society Will gaslight For The next decade but they cant hide the truth For decades.

Will Be too late For us and zoomers of course. Society can wield enormous Power if it collectively Wills so. Slut shaming For millenia and forced monogamy etc..

Tinder could Be banned in a Weekend For example. For me its too late. Ill Be 38 in 10 years. But think in 50 years when zoomers Are 70 and Tinder has plummeted The ferility rate well Below 1 If society doesnt change anything

Last edited:
yeah If i magically grow to 6 feet and get better looking.

A partial repost from before on why things are only gonna get worse due to social technology amplifying the worst traits of humans, their ego.

---
Animals in nature don't have small devices that give them instant access to millions of potential mates, nor do they have sentience and ego to understand that device. This level of sexual selection is unprecedented, and gives us the psychopaths called modern women.

quit that bluepilled crap, nothing is getting better:feelscry:

It's gonna get worse stop coping.

Attachments

• 2624696_2620353_1398127-5119bf0315fa5d9b8ab3e0362564e5ab.mp4
    1.1 MB
Hope for something better is what would make you move forward. It’s nice to entertain the thought no matter how improbable.

Social media brain rot, creeping inflation and looming water wars make it a little harder to dream.

i took second dose