Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think it is true? Is SEA worth it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34877
  • Start date
Deleted member 34877

Deleted member 34877

Self-banned
-

Not hard. I am 6′1″ and now a bit over 240 pounds, but when I got here I was 315. When I got here if I went to the mall, which is where the grocery stores are if you aren’t aware, I would get three or four girls asking if I had a girlfriend and if I lived alone in case I wanted a second one. Now that i have lost 75 pounds and look younger than my 45 years rather than a decade or more older I get maybe 2 thirty somethings, 4 or 5 mid-twenty somethings, 4 or 5 college girls, and usually a few high school girls asking. Unfortunately barely a week goes by that some girl as young as 12 or 13 doesn’t make an offer that she would be my live in lover if I could help her family. I actually feel for them as most of them are probably sincere since so many families struggle to keep older kids in school.​

None of that actually matters for me since I have been married for more than 2 years to more woman than I know what to do with sometimes even if she is only 4′10″ and barely a hundred pounds.​

Moral issues aside, I will advise you not to get involved with underage girls as simply being alone with them could get you charged with human trafficking and cause you no end of headaches if you find yourself needing to pay bribes to her family who sent her out to set you up or her neighbors who think you are rich enough to support them in a manner in which they want to become accustomed.​

With that warning out of the way, finding a girlfriend is not hard. The chances of you finding a nice middle class girlfriend are only slightly greater (maybe 1 or 2%) as you finding a same age nice middle class good looking girlfriend back in the states. Your chances of finding an upper class girl unless you are wealthy and good looking are practically nill. You will find many poorish college educated women here, a registered nurse with a BSN in her 20’s have incomes that are usually less than P10,000 or $200 a month. I know network engineers who don’t make much more.​

If you get involved with a younger woman, expect to help support her family. if you don’t you don’t deserve her. I, however, found this rewarding, comforting and well worth it. it doesn’t just make me a respected member of the family, but I’m a well respected community member. I have a family that respects me, not only because i love and support my wife, but because I am an asset. You do have to be firm and set boundaries in this or it can get out of hand. On the other hand I have had malaria and 2 bouts of dengue since arriving and was well cared for. In 25 or 30 years from now, i can expect that same level of care for things i can no longer do well or need help with. I would have never gotten that from my American born family.​

Do you think it is true? Can any tall whitecel ascend in SEA?

Literally just get 3-4 pics , set your location there and see for yourself

Never take advices on women from boomers
If you are fat bald old and poor no wonder you cant get shit.

Its harder to get an upper class one.
But its not hard to get something that isnt jungle poor

Most girls you'll match with on Tinder will be hookers tbhlossus, try Philippines if you actually wanna ascend.

The window of opportunity to SEAmaxx is closing fast. OnlyFans is changing the game. SEA foids are starting to find out they can earn more money off of simps by just posting ass pictures. And they are getting more hypergamous as a result. They aren't gonna settle for some fat balding incel in his 40's anymore. They want white Chad, and are making enough money of American simps that they don't have to settle anymore.

maybe if ur white but im an ugly shitskin nigger so i would be considered uglier than anything there. actually with my subhuman face i am even the ugleist person in m y wown country