Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think incest is moral?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40321
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40321

Mentalcel
-
Say with a parent and their adult child or between siblings? I would like to know your religious orientation and arguments against it if you have any.
I am just curious to know what you think.

Oh look, another retarded greycel thread :panties:
Incest is degenerate because genes are meant to be mixed. Long term incest will completly ruin your genes. It's also illegal.

Incest is degenerate because genes are meant to be mixed. Long term incest will completly ruin your genes. It's also illegal.

Between immediate family members its fucked up, especially parent-kid. For cousin fucking its not a big deal if it happens once in every 5 or more generations, otherwise many diseases would start running in the family.

Does islanders eventually become inbreed mofos?

I don't think it's immoral and the genetic argument would also imply that some people (who may cause the same genetic problems of incest) shouldn't breed

Children of incest will be gigatruecels

incest is gross asf

Absolutely not.

No
It's a taboo because it produces Habsburgcels
Parent-child incest or large age gap incest is immoral though because you are abusing the power difference that exists in those relationships ( :soy: but it's true)

it might a spook, like the same why we wear clothes, we're animal after all
but still fucked up and gross

I concur

And

Volcel if you wouldn't