Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think incels exaggerate women's slutiness and Chad only tendencies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Just want to see a discussion.

only slightly.

social media and tinder and hypergamy are REAL.

inb4 coping faggots call me a "coping autist basement dweller"

Just want to see a discussion.

I think the basic principle we espouse are mostly right- that women are looking for a certain type of guy in general and that's based on looks and of utmost important. And much of the other things are downstream effects from that.

That said, oh yeah there is plenty of exagerration.....the reality is we have a whole damn country made up of mostly married normies(and below) and the idea that all of those marriages are fake or bad or whatever is absurd.

Just take a look at foid comments in tiktok eboy channels, they are absolute cringe, especially the pregnancy ones.

A97E6284 0C10 4A4A 9DC5 DCC4A64B1242

Not all of them are slutty but they won't settle for their looksmatch either.

Those with lower n counts just have one or two regular fwb.

Yes, I think so. Mostly because of sample bias. Internet makes the worst stuff the most visible.

In the end though, I wouldnt be here if blackpill wasnt representative of the truth.

Our exaggerations are probably gross underexaggerations. What can go wrong will not go wrong, it has gone wrong.

Yes, like the sub8 bs. Imagine thinking normies don't get laid once in a while.
Aside from that everything is true.

If anything we underestimate it

@JohnWickCel this is the 2nd bluepilled post I see from you

Yes, like the sub8 bs. Imagine thinking normies don't get laid once in a while.
Aside from that everything is true.
Sub8 is real when using apps like Tinder though

Hell no, not even a bit. Girls go crazy for chads, I’ve seen it dozens of times with my own eyes.

That's because it's quick fucking rather than socialcirclemaxxing
yup, normies can get the occasional girlfriend or even a drunk hookup but not effortless sex on demand

I definitely think so . However, i am a normie, how can I say if it's true for the rest of people on this forum. I have a few buddies irl who are definitely not Chads but still manages to get a gf. But don't get me wrong, they're genuinely really good-confident people and very intelligent too. The thing is, at least from what i think, Chad always get girls, but incels (or just normaloid-ugly tier people) get girls at a much lower rate.

Maybe the chad only tendencie
I definitely think so . However, i am a normie, how can I say if it's true for the rest of people on this forum. I have a few buddies irl who are definitely not Chads but still manages to get a gf. But don't get me wrong, they're genuinely really good-confident people and very intelligent too. The thing is, at least from what i think, Chad always get girls, but incels (or just normaloid-ugly tier people) get girls at a much lower rate.
Based

tbh

If you are talking about a girl who is aged 14-18, yeah; I don't think every girl in high school is getting fucked six ways from sideways.
It's why socially awkward / autistic teenage virgins are obsessed with us on IncelTear, and it's where a lot of the bluepilled shit comes from, because they are naive kids who believe everything their Church and their family tells them.

For a woman from 19 - 27, ABSOLUTELY NOT. Absolute harlots; the whore of babylon would blush out of immodesty. They have literally 0 shame in that they have had like 15 different male saliva enter into their mouth and 8 cocks rammed down their throat. Their own grandmother would role in her grave if she knew that her granddaughter has tasted the "buffet" of dick texture that their slut of a granddaughter did. They have no shame that they share silverware with other family members and thus share 8 different cocks with their family. They are also mercilessly blackpilled except when they have to virtue signal. Ask a woman straight up if she would date a virgin in their 20s while she is anonymous or alone, or if they are interested in a relationship that wasn't built on sex. Most will say "no."

I've done several Reddit posts in various female communities, and they all tell me unanimously the same thing. Game over.

It's arguable / debatable if women were always THIS slutty in the past, but nowadays, absolutely not. Women have no shame in polyamority with chads and actively boast about it.

Last edited:
used to think so but I was coping hard

things are really fucked up, it's over

we get no girls at all boyo.at least trucels don't get shit.

I think the basic principle we espouse are mostly right- that women are looking for a certain type of guy in general and that's based on looks and of utmost important. And much of the other things are downstream effects from that.

That said, oh yeah there is plenty of exagerration.....the reality is we have a whole damn country made up of mostly married normies(and below) and the idea that all of those marriages are fake or bad or whatever is absurd.
basically this

While is true that normies act like eunuchs white knights at the pressence of a stacy, but something even truer is that girls of all tiers act like whores at the presence of a chad AND THAT IS ENCOURAGED.
Imagine a curry janitor sending something like "beauty, show vagene", normies and foids will laught and saying how pathetic the curry is.
Now, imagine a foid writing "handsome, make me a baby *emoticon with hearts in the eyes*x100 *emoticon winking*x100 " at their instagran model no.245. It will be nothing surprising, normies would say nothing because this shit happens every minute.

Last edited: