Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you think I’m uglier than Mistersinister?

Nah, you're a 4/10 ( -1 for being Curry) and mistersinister is a 3/10

Who's the guy in your looksmax avi? The one on your left

Pics? Of you? Of him? :feelsseriously:

Edit: nvm, they are on looksmax?

You are definitely uglier idk why you even have to ask

2896948_2896828_FaceApp_1653154598334.jpg

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

You gonna show your pic or what you fucking dickhead

If it's ovER for him, it's ovER for you.

@mistersinister mogs you

you are ugly indeed, my curry son

All I know is it ain't easy

No.

Of-course, I am physically similar to both of you.

rice twink mogs curry

The thread that comment is under is hilarious, normalniggers still personality-coping in 2022. They know we’re ugly but just want to virtue signal and spew the same regurgitated worthless advice like “get a haircut” or “take a shower”.
I swear, "muh they are so average looking even more teehee" they are literally gaslightmaxxing JFL
I mean I could talk to people in uni, but hey guess what? Regarding girls, absolutely nothing fucking happened. Hell, my muh personality is not nearly as bad as the picture they have of us.

They say we are just focusing on things we cannot change out of mental laziness. But the reality is they would just rather not accept a truth as disgusting as saying that your life is almost entirely determined by parameters you have no control over.

Last edited:

The problem is your context. He lives in Taiwan where standards are much lower. He has to compete with other chinks. You literallly live in NY. You have to compete with Chads and your SMV is lower than documented braincels/r incels.

He is 2 inches shorter than average Taiwanese your 5 inches shorter than average American.

As you said before. NY is "Genetic Inequality Central" and your part of the peasant class. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

You definitely have it worse.

Last edited:
The thread that comment is under is hilarious, normalniggers still personality-coping in 2022. They know we’re ugly but just want to virtue signal and spew the same regurgitated worthless advice like “get a haircut” or “take a shower”.
They know the risks of a beta uprising. Blackpill is uncontrolled disidense.

But put attention to the thread. Reddit OP must be talking about lookmax.org. Many if them are documented Chads.

Edit: sorry they must be talking about Zero, MrSinister and Intelliu.

Over. :feelsrope:

Last edited: