Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think if i improve my personality i can ascend

No, that's not enough, you need to also start taking 50 daily cold showers with Rich Cooper tactical soap.

You can not "improve" your personality. You can change your behaviour

Yes
DM me if u want my special 99$ Personality course.

Of course, friend. Just listen to the females - they can't be wrong and you should always be thankful they exist to lecture you against your flawed, inferior behavioral patterns.

Good personality = good social skills. Plenty of extroverted normies are complete scumbags that abuse their girlfriends, they only managed to ascend because of normie looks and good social skills.

Yes if you're white.

How to make sure you're white? Pull down your pants (and underwear) and observe your phallus.

If it's pink, you're probably white. If it's below 6 inches in length, there's probably some sandnigger/chink/curry blood in there, which is probably a death sentence because girls are hardwired to pursue only pure Aryan genes, thus they could sense the subhuman in you. Not to mention 6 inches is the bare minimum to please modern foids anyway, so it all comes down to your stick.

yes just personalitymaxx bro