Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do you think I'd be more popular in High school now that I've graduated high school?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
School started a few months ago. I hear about alot of high school girls fucking and hanging out with older men, mostly while I was in high school. Do you think I should try going back to my old high school? I think it's ok as long as you're below 21. I still look like a kid, most people assume I'm 16 because I can drive. Does this sound like a good idea?

If they didn't like you then, why would they like you now? Unless you looksmaxxed or did something to change your physical appearance it looks like you're doomed to fail.

The past is the past.

Deal with it.

People who go back to their old high school to pick up chicks are weird lmao.

And no unless if you like big bubbas meat.

I hear about alot of high school girls fucking and hanging out with older men
yeah, mostly with men outside of highschool or if they have some sort of authority, for example teachers. only way of getting foids if you're a student is if you're chad
Do you think I should try going back to my old high school? I think it's ok as long as you're below 21. I still look like a kid, most people assume I'm 16 because I can drive. Does this sound like a good idea?
holy cope. either ur fakecel or just retarded. and why do you think looking 16 will work in your favor if according to you these foids pick older men? no, it is not a good idea unless u want to relive that miserable experience once again.

You can if you groom the foid well
School started a few months ago. I hear about alot of high school girls fucking and hanging out with older men, mostly while I was in high school. Do you think I should try going back to my old high school? I think it's ok as long as you're below 21. I still look like a kid, most people assume I'm 16 because I can drive. Does this sound like a good idea?
Still it's just a way of cope bcuz Normies and Suciety can invite the National Guard if somehow the shit goes wrong

holy cope. either ur fakecel or just retarded. and why do you think looking 16 will work in your favor if according to you these foids pick older men? no, it is not a good idea unless u want to relive that miserable experience once again.
So I should wait until I look older?

yeah, mostly with men outside of highschool or if they have some sort of authority, for example teachers. only way of getting foids if you're a student is if you're chad

Fr
Foids want Chad
Becoming a Daddy does not go well.

isn't everyone still there a stranger to you now?

anyway, it seems age gaps are incredibly unpopular now, but don't let me stop you from trying, we deserve teenussy