Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think I have a chance with an ugly and autistic girl retarded?

• Thread starter Django the niggero
  • Start date
Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
If even the ugly and retarded foids don’t want me, it’s over.

nah don't bother I already tried everything. the retarded, the disabled, the mentally ill, the nonbinaries, the ugly, the asians none want me I have tried everything in the book

nah don't bother I already tried everything. the retarded, the disabled, the mentally ill, the nonbinaries, the ugly, the asians none want me I have tried everything in the book
BRUTAL :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Probably not, when I've met autistic girls at autism groups they've all had normie NT boyfriends who weren't all that ugly.

Last edited:
Don’t I actually tried it with a disabled girl and failed. I’ll tell you more about it

Probably not, when I've met autistic girls at autism groups they've all had normie NT boyfriends who weren't all that ugly.
Same. A few of the foids I met even ended up with NT Chads and Chadlites. The vast majority of the autistic guys were incel like me.